• Forum MVP
7 hours ago, Walking Antique said:

Awesome. Thanks. Hoping for the ‘ole NE run🙏

they’ve been in New England or the northeast for a while. Dso has played 1 show in the Midwest in a year and that was a single cincy show this year besides jubilee. The northeast has gotten a  buttload of shows this year. Since I’ve been seeing dso for the past 11 years I’ve never seen such a high concentration of shows east coast. Luckily for peeps up there they booked a lot of fests before covid was eliminated locking them in to connector shows. I’ve had to fly to Utah and DC to catch needed shows. I’m ready for some 5 hour drive local shows. 

edit: I forgot the 2 caverns shows but that’s technically the south. 

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Weather Command said:

I heard they're gonna do a 10 show residency in the Hamptons. Get your tux and party dresses together for this epic run!

What are the dates?

We are Missing most summer shows because dates were announced after already making plans. 😞

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Weather Command said:

I heard they're gonna do a 10 show residency in the Hamptons. Get your tux and party dresses together for this epic run!

I’ve got my Birkin bag at the ready. Need to call up the staff and have them open up my home. Haven’t used my place there in a year. It’s only 5 BR and we only have formal meal seating for 10, but our chef is fantastic. Check your PM’s for invites. 

• Forum MVP
On 7/7/2022 at 5:30 PM, Walking Antique said:

Any thoughts as to whether or not this will happen? Thanks. 

Getting back to the original question of whether “Fall ‘22” will happen, I am pretty confident that it will.

Per the National Weather Service: AUTUMNAL EQUINOX...(FALL) SEP 22 2022 904 PM EDT - 0104 UTC SEP 23

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP
12 minutes ago, chuckvegas said:

Getting back to the original question of whether “Fall ‘22” will happen, I am pretty confident that it will.

Per the National Weather Service: AUTUMNAL EQUINOX...(FALL) SEP 22 2022 904 PM EDT - 0104 UTC SEP 23

so you think this brutal summer will end?? That’s good news. It’s hot as balls. 

• Forum MVP
On 7/23/2022 at 11:52 AM, chuckvegas said:

Barring a change in the planet’s axial tilt, this summer will end.

until the poles reverse in a few months  and summer leads to spring then summer. That’s a plan nato is working on to stop a gas crisis this winter—delay winter 6 months. Radical but doable.