Europe shows

• Forum MVP

National period of mourning will still be ongoing when DSO is there. How can you celebrate during a period of mourning. Luckily it’s not the Royal Albert hall or it wouldn’t happen.  If the show does goes on. It wouldn’t be cool to dance night 1, but you have 8 more nights of shows. It would be tacky to dance during the mourning period of the death of the longest ruling monarch in english history and the 2nd longest ruling monarch in the history of the world. Head bobbing may be acceptable 

• Forum MVP

God save the King Encore? I don't have anything personally against the queen but as an American of Irish descent I'm not exactly a fan of the monarchy. Queen Elizabeth could have accomplished in Ireland what president Clinton did 20 years earlier and avoided a lot of bloodshed and bad feeling through the seventies and eighties. 

• Forum MVP
On 9/7/2022 at 6:25 PM, Rude said:

If you don’t hear playin enough on regular tour you will after 9 shows of it. There’s a shot that 1 of the 9 nights won’t give you a playin, but I’d guess you will be batting 1000. 

i decided to deadbase it and playin was played every single show from 3-22-72 to 8-13-72. So yep definitely batting 1.000

• Forum MVP

Lisa was here in Europe. She also caught the tour flu and had to sit some nights out. We hope your feeling better Lisa. 

I agree that as much as I like Europe 72 it would have been awesome to hear an elective or two but contractually I don't think that was an option. This was sold as the 50th anniversary of Euro 72.

If they play a 72 on the next tour and I'm there, I may just have to walk out haha. I don't think I could really do that but you have to understand the sentiment. 

We will see you at several stops in November.

• Like (+1) 3