National, Richmond, 11/17/22

PoetryGirl

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

For anyone wondering….
Original set list including Lisa singing “Oh Darlin” encore.

WOW 😍  Nice touch.  Anyone got he list besides Alabama Getaway to open, a Hey Jude, a Viola Lee, an Unbroken Chain, a LL Rain?  Thanks to Elizabeth Logsdon for the snippets ❤️  

• Forum MVP

NOW we got it:

Original Recipe

Set 1: Alabama Getaway > Greatest Story Ever Told ; Stagger Lee ; On The Road Again ; She Belongs To Me ; Hell In A Bucket ; Tennessee Jed ; Looks Like Rain ; Mystery Train ; Hey Pocky Way

Set 2: Touch Of Grey ; Expressway (To Your Heart) ; Uncle John's Band > Unbroken Chain > drums > space > Hey Jude > Gimme Some Lovin' > Days Between > Uncle John's Band reprise > Viola Lee Blues

Encore: Oh! Darling

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
8 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

For anyone wondering….
Original set list including Lisa singing “Oh Darlin” encore.  Dang I love to hear her sing. When so close, the FOMO is ROMO. Excited to have a day in Richmond and a show tonight. 

we saw a video and looked like you could actually move and dance unlike the Saturday show in March that was so packed it was literally impossible to get to the floor. 

• Forum MVP
On 11/18/2022 at 4:30 PM, Rude said:

we saw a video and looked like you could actually move and dance unlike the Saturday show in March that was so packed it was literally impossible to get to the floor. 

I was moving up I-85 through traffic  12 hours in car for 4 hour show. That’s hardcore and totally worthwhile. 

• Like (+1) 3