***IN SEARCH OF 8-9-12 Bottle and Cork, Dewey Beach***

Is there anyone in the world with a recording of this show? I’ve searched high and low for this for years, it was one of the hottest DSO shows I’ve seen in my life. Maybe it was the atmosphere and my state of mind, but this whole show was a heater. Especially the other one which scared me right out of the building for a couple minutes! Smoking crater of a night for sure!!!! Please if anyone can help me I’d appreciate it!!! I met Rob Eaton one night and actually asked him if they would put this up to download ever, and he kinda blew me off. If someone could help me, it surely would be amazing! Thanks!

• Forum MVP

Glad you had a good time and that it left such an impression.  It’s somewhere I guess..check SugarMegs if that site is still around.  Good luck - let’s us know if you find it!

As for Eaton blowing you off after the upload request - my guess he was a bit busy at the time

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I had a drive with lots of DSO boards including rams head 2007 and can’t find. I was going to upload them to archive as once they are no longer for sale on nugs they said we could upload them but can’t find the damn flash drive. There were lots of great shows on there too. 

• Forum MVP

8/8/12

Set One:

Hell In A Bucket, Dupree's Diamond Blues, Cassidy-> Althea, Blow Away, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication
So Many Roads, It's All Over Now, Foolish Heart-> The Music Never Stopped

Set Two:

China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Sunrise, Man Smart (Woman Smarter)-> New Speedway Boogie-> drums-> space-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Positively 4th Street-> Turn On Your Love Light

Encore:
The Weight

8/9/12

Set One: 
Let The Good Times Roll ; Shakedown Street > Little Red Rooster ; Brown Eyed Women ; Mama Tried-> Mexicali Blues ; Row Jimmy ; Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again ; Deal 

Set Two: 
Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain ; Looks Like Rain > Terrapin Station > Drums > Space > The Other One > Wharf Rat > Around And Around > Sugar Magnolia 

Encore: 
It's All Over Now Baby Blue 

Filler: 
Mister Charlie

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP
13 hours ago, Tea said:

1990-10-19 

https://archive.org/details/gd1990-10-19.aud.holtz.GEMS.93854.flac16

Wonder if Bill K was in attendance for the original?  Or both for that matter

One of a handful of DSO shows that I

attended the original.