2023-10-15 @ The Signal, Chatanooga, TN

Tea

• Forum MVP

Original Recipe

Greatest Story Ever Told, Big Railroad Blues, Little Red Rooster, Althea, Race Is On, Keep On Growing, Lay Down Sally, Black Throated Wind, Foolish Heart, Feel Like a Stranger

Help Is On The Way > Slipknot! > Franklins Tower, Corrina > Dark Star > Drums/Space > Bertha > Last Time > Wharf Rat > One More Saturday Night

E: My Sisters and Brothers

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

Now that was a fun crowd. We all had room to get down and I tried to keep up with the kids in the back but I had no chance. Full on get down with 50 hard hard dancers ruling the back and post D/S when the gawkers left the entire place was in full get down. Watching 300 peeps no matter if they ever danced before all get down b/c if you weren’t shaking your bones you’d be really out of place, is always a hoot!!  We left drenched and exhausted and hit the road for the 4 hour drive home. Thank you DSO for reminding us what our favorite band does like no other!!! When I say DSO is Meilis fav band they are like that’s because of you. No. I did start it of course. There’s nothing that does it for her like this. Dso is what the dead was for older peeps and thank you for carrying on the elite level of dead for the new and older generations and the new generation was on display in Chattanooga and their get down was fun to be involved with. Cheers. 

also this was my 200th show. Covid delayed that small milestone 3 years as we’d prob be at 300 without the shutdown>covid baby. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP
15 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

Our hipster hotel was cooler than the venue, but the music at the venue was decidedly better!! 😅

it’s like do you prefer the anthem or a theater. I’ll take a box with a big flat dance floor over being behind a seat or on a slant all day. The signal was my fav of the 2 indoor b/c I could move. On that note I’ll take outdoor all day with a big PA. Cotter walked by in Birmingham and asked if it was too loud. Nope. Perfect. We can always move back if too loud but nothing you can do if not loud enough.