He's Gone > 

Drums > 

The Other One > 

Wharf Rat > 

Around & Around

E

U.S. Blues

F?

It sort of made me think of the tent there at Jubilee.  That dude needed to die. Entering 10-20 tents that had sleepers in there put him in a realm above normal crooks. 

Be careful that you don’t run afoul of the Home Alone traps you set for those mouthbreathers.

Also Dont forget about the Peanut M&M caper we suffered at Jubille - Rivaled the great Latanza Heist at JFK 

• Forum MVP

Our friend in Nashville sent a video of the opener Bertha and my first thought was 78. Sorry to hear you had to miss the show and the reason why. My place got broken into in 2006, they cleared out my a/v equipment; however, I was really upset about my recently acquired concert material. That's when a friend introduced me to sugarmegs and archive to relieve the angst of losing the recordings. Definitely a violation feeling and a severe financial set back.

• Forum MVP

Had to delete my angry rant. I can’t get past it   Every time I see the boarded up French door I get angry and I think it’s a nice but sketchy neighbor who knew I was gone but knew I was gone 40x before. 

• Sad (neutral) 1

This was an awesome show... excellent re-creation of the Tampa 4/6/78 concert and DSO was on-point, as always. The Nashville crowd was lively, super friendly and as expected (when Deadheads are the audience), well behaved. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

My buddy in Nashville was disappointed by the sound system compared to what he said he experienced at his first JITS in January.  The clip he sent me of Bertha did sound a bit thin, but with that setlist you all got a great show! Apparently one of his friends who saw one of the Carolina shows spoke of a similar disappointment. I can't say I've come away from a DSO show disappointed with the sound. Especially my last show in Chicago! One of the incentives that got me to Jubilee last year was the attraction of the unique sound system used for the festival. I wasn't disappointed with the sound and got enlisted back to this celebration since it left the ledges. Nashville crowds know how to do shows ~ it's music city! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
21 hours ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

My buddy in Nashville was disappointed by the sound system compared to what he said he experienced at his first JITS in January.  The clip he sent me of Bertha did sound a bit thin, but with that setlist you all got a great show! Apparently one of his friends who saw one of the Carolina shows spoke of a similar disappointment. I can't say I've come away from a DSO show disappointed with the sound. Especially my last show in Chicago! One of the incentives that got me to Jubilee last year was the attraction of the unique sound system used for the festival. I wasn't disappointed with the sound and got enlisted back to this celebration since it left the ledges. Nashville crowds know how to do shows ~ it's music city! 

I’m quite surprised and wonder where this person was standing. It was massive on stage. That being said, hard to compare a small indoor setting as opposed to large outdoor. 

• Like (+1) 1