Unsubscribe Me, Please!

Zen Ben

DSO was great at the Mystic last night. I had a good time, met some friends, did the "West Coast Psych*delic Mojo Dance". I was relieved that I didn't run into any of the mean people who were trashing me on this list. Every time I post to the list, a swarm of perverts and socio-paths slime me, which leads to the question...what the hell am I doing subjecting myself to this abuse? The losers who park on this list and spread their disease are not the kind of people I would want to meet under any circumstance. This seems to be an internet phenomenon enabled by anonymous posting. Our local paper went to real name posting because there a half dozen right-wing nut-jobs who subjected anyone who dared post an opinion they didn't like to the ugliest racist, hate-filled rants you could imagine. It got to the point where no one wanted to use the message boards because they knew that the creeps and socio-paths would abuse and threaten them. I see a similar pattern on this board. Because the moderators are good liberals who can't bring themselves to censure even the most egregious statements, decent people refrain from posting, until finally the list devolves into the handful of yammerers going after each other. Nothing I want to spend my time on.

• Advisory Board

DSO was great at the Mystic last night. I had a good time, met some friends, did the "West Coast Psych*delic Mojo Dance". I was relieved that I didn't run into any of the mean people who were trashing me on this list. Every time I post to the list, a swarm of perverts and socio-paths slime me, which leads to the question...what the hell am I doing subjecting myself to this abuse? The losers who park on this list and spread their disease are not the kind of people I would want to meet under any circumstance. This seems to be an internet phenomenon enabled by anonymous posting. Our local paper went to real name posting because there a half dozen right-wing nut-jobs who subjected anyone who dared post an opinion they didn't like to the ugliest racist, hate-filled rants you could imagine. It got to the point where no one wanted to use the message boards because they knew that the creeps and socio-paths would abuse and threaten them. I see a similar pattern on this board. Because the moderators are good liberals who can't bring themselves to censure even the most egregious statements, decent people refrain from posting, until finally the list devolves into the handful of yammerers going after each other. Nothing I want to spend my time on.

Hey Ben,

Every time you post and mention your "West Coast Tribal Mojo Dance", which is more or less in every post you write, you paint a giant bullseye all over yourself. Even worse when you make claims of being some kind of inventor of the hip scene. Just sayin'.

Dr. B B)

Hey Ben,

Every time you post and mention your "West Coast Tribal Mojo Dance", which is more or less in every post you write, you paint a giant bullseye all over yourself. Even worse when you make claims of being some kind of inventor of the hip scene. Just sayin'.

Dr. B B)

I agree, but the Cavey song was just a little bit over the top -IMHO

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP

10790.jpg

ZB,

As I'm sure you must know, to unsubscribe you must communicate with the webmaster (lookyloo). Because all of us are busy spending our time writing perverted songs and trying to escape the straight jackets, we cannot follow through with your request to unsubscribe. Now, if your post was a cry for some attention, we can provide that in abundance. It is up to you what type of attention you receive. Peace to you brother, errr mojo conjurer. :blink:

did the "West Coast Psych*delic Mojo Dance". I was relieved that I didn't run into any of the mean people who were trashing me on this list. Every time I post to the list, a swarm of perverts and socio-paths slime me, which leads to the question...what the hell am I doing subjecting myself to this abuse?

Good question WHY ARE subjecting your self.....?

I'm just relieved to finally have a name with a specified geographic region as to dancing at Grateful Dead Related shows..I was having trouble with that..Really I was..

Is that similar to the "Safety Dance" as sung by a one hit wonder band "Men Without Hats" or something to that effect.? Does it have anything in common with the "Duck Dance" as played at all middle class midwestern weddings that have a DJ?

I'm usually not this direct...but you sent everyone on this board a fastball right down the middle to further bust your chops as it relates to your inane ramblings....

Next Batter???

Guest deliverance

Perverts? Socio-paths? Yammerers? God yam, well I declare, but I like 'em! And I can imagine far more egregious statements than those that have ever been posted here.

yams-thanksgivingjpg-c75cb230a80a849e.jpg.

I like yams .

• Forum MVP

Hey you old hippie...

Just CHILL ... or walk away....

don't take it to serious... one of my favorite pastimes is getting panties of people on this board in a bunch who take things to serious... they come firing back at me at all angles... I just laugh

wacko.gifblink.gif

I believe you mean "too seriously."

112239356_75210b44b1_o.jpg

Don't pervert grammar. cheers.gif

hey man...i was there...i know who you are...we all felt your vibe...fluidity in the dance with folks may go a long way for ya...no offense, tho the knocks you bring on, you bring it on yourself...no need trash most the folks on here...rock on, mojo...{ <- tongue in cheek, of course}...

Benny, Benny, Benny, Benny cool your jets!

This seems to be a good moment in time to reproduce your tribute song for anyone who didn't see it.

I happen to think it a true Cavey gem. Please feel honored that I wrote a song about you, an honor that only a small privileged group do share.

And please remember that a Peacock is a cousin to the Turkey, to whom the delicious drumstick is an object of my affections.

Peace and love to the Mojo Peacock Wizard.

To the tune of New Speedway Boogie.

Song's come out of Cavey's ass crack,

Zen Ben is the subject today.

Elder please, cut us all some slack,

your rap seems a little played.

You spent a lotta time on the dance floor,

a peacocked Wizard, headband and frill.

The other "Caveman" made you run away,

maybe better name is "Gentle".

Now Elder boy, I think it's bold,

to say you made up the "Mojo Stroll".

Anal gland pulses bright and red,

your words just seem to lack any street "cred".

You sound deep fried, West Coast besides,

to claim you made up the "style".

Dressed as clown with your mojo risen,

and you wonder why Cavey smiles?

I saw you take a crap in a fountain,

and didn't wipe your butt, man that's ill.

DSO is our favorite band,

and I think you need to "chill".

My drumsticks good both hot or cold,

it tastes even better with some anal mold.

Mojo dancing or masterbate,

DSO just rocks, they are so fucking great!

Cavey sometimes lacks some tact, Jack,

but Starhead blood runs deep it's his pride.

In troubled times he raps his rhymes,

as part of the Starhead Tribe.

No need to sit there cryin' and poutin',

dance your "mojo trance" if you will.

Jellybeans wait in my left hand,

fermented nasty pills.

Now you may think this song is cold,

but if I don't let loose I may just explode.

Maybe you won't like my song,

DSO brother please be strong!

Zen Ben is our brother.

Where is Zen Ben's Mother?

Hope y'all like this new cover,

cause Cavey's got to give!

Love,

Cavey :wub:

hey Zen Ben..."if you get confused listen to the {that would be Cavey's song} music play !!! "

Cavey, keep on keepin' on, bro....

Benny, Benny, Benny, Benny cool your jets!

This seems to be a good moment in time to reproduce your tribute song for anyone who didn't see it.

I happen to think it a true Cavey gem. Please feel honored that I wrote a song about you, an honor that only a small privileged group do share.

And please remember that a Peacock is a cousin to the Turkey, to whom the delicious drumstick is an object of my affections.

Peace and love to the Mojo Peacock Wizard.

To the tune of New Speedway Boogie.

Song's come out of Cavey's ass crack,

Zen Ben is the subject today.

Elder please, cut us all some slack,

your rap seems a little played.

You spent a lotta time on the dance floor,

a peacocked Wizard, headband and frill.

The other "Caveman" made you run away,

maybe better name is "Gentle".

Now Elder boy, I think it's bold,

to say you made up the "Mojo Stroll".

Anal gland pulses bright and red,

your words just seem to lack any street "cred".

You sound deep fried, West Coast besides,

to claim you made up the "style".

Dressed as clown with your mojo risen,

and you wonder why Cavey smiles?

I saw you take a crap in a fountain,

and didn't wipe your butt, man that's ill.

DSO is our favorite band,

and I think you need to "chill".

My drumsticks good both hot or cold,

it tastes even better with some anal mold.

Mojo dancing or masterbate,

DSO just rocks, they are so fucking great!

Cavey sometimes lacks some tact, Jack,

but Starhead blood runs deep it's his pride.

In troubled times he raps his rhymes,

as part of the Starhead Tribe.

No need to sit there cryin' and poutin',

dance your "mojo trance" if you will.

Jellybeans wait in my left hand,

fermented nasty pills.

Now you may think this song is cold,

but if I don't let loose I may just explode.

Maybe you won't like my song,

DSO brother please be strong!

Zen Ben is our brother.

Where is Zen Ben's Mother?

Hope y'all like this new cover,

cause Cavey's got to give!

Love,

Cavey :wub:

Cavey... I'm guessing you do childrens parties?

Archived