Just In Case You Didn't Know...

gr8fulpair

• Forum MVP

Sat Sep 11 - Terrapin Hill Farm [Harrodsburg, KY]

Address: 3696 Mackville Rd

Phone: 859-734-7207

Show at 8:00; All Ages.

This show is at Terrapin Hill Farm and is a 4 day music festival. There is a well known and much beloved band playing the headline slot on Friday night and a feature set right before DSO "plows the fields" on Saturday night.

cornmeal.jpg

That's right, Cornmeal baby!! Roughly 6 hours of dancin' your ass off. If you quit stuffing garbage in your noise hole and start working out twice a day, you may be in good enough shape to survive this musical marathon on 9/11.

I've never been to this festival - has anyone else? Would love to hear some scoop.

2 day ticket is $50 including camping. I intend to make this event - anyone else? Missed meeting many of the forum family at NLQP for non-obvious reasons......

Saturday night, then a beautiful 5hr. drive down to Asheville for Sunday night at the Peel... good weekend.

• Forum MVP

Terrapin Hill is a great festival. I have played at it once before and attended it another time just for fun. I have several great memories about the place. I met my wife there so it holds a special place in my heart for me. Now I live close by. I don't know the people who own it well... yet... but I hear good things about them. My wife saw them at NLQP this last year.

Anyway, lots of good music and the price is right. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy.

• Forum MVP

Terrapin Hill is a great festival. I have played at it once before and attended it another time just for fun. I have several great memories about the place. I met my wife there so it holds a special place in my heart for me. Now I live close by. I don't know the people who own it well... yet... but I hear good things about them. My wife saw them at NLQP this last year.

Anyway, lots of good music and the price is right. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy.

Thanks Dino. The hills of Kentucky are some of the most beautiful I've seen and from browsing the website, these farm owners seem like awesome people.

• Forum MVP

Sat Sep 11 - Terrapin Hill Farm [Harrodsburg, KY]

Address: 3696 Mackville Rd

Phone: 859-734-7207

Show at 8:00; All Ages.

This show is at Terrapin Hill Farm and is a 4 day music festival. There is a well known and much beloved band playing the headline slot on Friday night and a feature set right before DSO "plows the fields" on Saturday night.

cornmeal.jpg

That's right, Cornmeal baby!! Roughly 6 hours of dancin' your ass off. If you quit stuffing garbage in your noise hole and start working out twice a day, you may be in good enough shape to survive this musical marathon on 9/11.

I've never been to this festival - has anyone else? Would love to hear some scoop.

2 day ticket is $50 including camping. I intend to make this event - anyone else? Missed meeting many of the forum family at NLQP for non-obvious reasons......

Saturday night, then a beautiful 5hr. drive down to Asheville for Sunday night at the Peel... good weekend.

It seems there is a costume contest on Saturday with the theme "Ancient Civilizations". This has Toga party written all over it!

• Forum MVP

I'm getting very tempted for this Terripin Festival....Cornmeal and DSO on Saturday night...I'm difinet for Knoxville on Thursday and Ashville on Sunday which would fit for Friday and Saturday at the festival but I'll be traveling with wife Bess and son Tim who don't do the music so I'm not sure what to do. I'm thinking of somehow having them drop me off there an Saturday and catching a ride with someone else to Ashville on Sunday to catch back up with my family.

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Forum MVP

I have a good friend who has been to this venue several times (to tell the truth I'm pretty sure he is addicted to it after going once) and he says it is just about the most magical place on earth :) add that to the fact that DSO and Cornmeal will be there, and I am sure that everyone who makes it will have a magical time!

I also met the owners at NLQP this past year, and they were really happy to hear that we had already planned on being there for this, they seem like really amazing and friendly people.

We should be there with our booth, Uncle Jon's Stand, and it will probably be our last festival for a little while as we try and get our personal lives in order.... but I can't imagine a better place or better music to end it with :)

Those of you who aren't sure if you are going to make it or not, PLEASE COME, we want to see you!

Also, check the weather before you go, because this venue is apparently notorious for giant mud parties and hills full of muddy slip and slides.... pretty much every photo I have seen from my friend that goes there a lot involves literally dirty hippies and their dirtier kids :)

• Forum MVP

I have a good friend who has been to this venue several times (to tell the truth I'm pretty sure he is addicted to it after going once) and he says it is just about the most magical place on earth :) add that to the fact that DSO and Cornmeal will be there, and I am sure that everyone who makes it will have a magical time!

I also met the owners at NLQP this past year, and they were really happy to hear that we had already planned on being there for this, they seem like really amazing and friendly people.

We should be there with our booth, Uncle Jon's Stand, and it will probably be our last festival for a little while as we try and get our personal lives in order.... but I can't imagine a better place or better music to end it with :)

Those of you who aren't sure if you are going to make it or not, PLEASE COME, we want to see you!

Also, check the weather before you go, because this venue is apparently notorious for giant mud parties and hills full of muddy slip and slides.... pretty much every photo I have seen from my friend that goes there a lot involves literally dirty hippies and their dirtier kids :)

I look forward to seeing you and Jon running your stand at Terrapin Hill. I will only be there for Saturday DSO because I will be in Memphis Friday night, but I can't wait to see you guys. I also have some house cleaning that needs attending to, but I can't resist one last ride for the time being.

• Forum MVP

I look forward to seeing you and Jon running your stand at Terrapin Hill. I will only be there for Saturday DSO because I will be in Memphis Friday night, but I can't wait to see you guys. I also have some house cleaning that needs attending to, but I can't resist one last ride for the time being.

we can't wait to see you!!!! We decided to move outta rent-land and into the suburu so we don't have a place we never live at sucking us dry, so I think Terrapin Hill will be a beautiful start to that epic adventure, instead of a bittersweet end as we had feared :) took a while to convince the parents that we are making a good decision, but we've only been "home" for 2 weeks since we left for furthur fest, so it's really just accepting what we have already been doin, hustlin' them shiny rocks!!! UGH, we went to STS9 lot in ATL tonight and it really reminded me how grateful I am that I found DSO and that all of you have found me :) will be so good to see you that saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived