For People Who Burn

Dstone5553

• Forum MVP

This is funny and maybe not found yet by most here who don't often wander into the other message boards alone--the dark and danky ones, the dangerous ones, the ones where showers are sometimes needed soon after leaving.

So I assume it's up to people like Vortex and myself, as well as some others who don't mind going into these lesser admired areas of the world, to bring stuff like this in here--a more clean and well lighted place.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7217017/#

• Forum MVP

This is funny and maybe not found yet by most here who don't often wander into the other message boards alone--the dark and danky ones, the dangerous ones, the ones where showers are sometimes needed soon after leaving.

So I assume it's up to people like Vortex and myself, as well as some others who don't mind going into these lesser admired areas of the world, in order to bring stuff like this into here--a much more clean and well lighted place.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7217017/#

....Posted in "DSO on Archive" thread .... But It definitely deserves it's own thread. It's even funnier if you know whos Charlie Miller's source is for much of his stuff. ;)

• Forum MVP

....Posted in "DSO on Archive" thread .... But It definitely deserves it's own thread. It's even funnier if you know whos Charlie Miller's source is for much of his stuff. ;)

"Thanks to Rob Eaton for lending me his Dat."

Job well done boys

Oops...my bad.

I was surprised that no one had put this up yet, but it deserves the double billing I guess.

Seems like it's sweeping the country (the GD country).

Funny stuff, I must admit though, I was using an alternate definition of "burn" in my mind when I first opened this thread :)

• Forum MVP

The final statement of the video is a bit chilling, eh?

haha..... been there done that...

i'm sure i mentioned it here before, the first thing she said to the marriage counselor...."he gets on jets to see a cover band.."

i need more shows...

• Forum MVP

Still trying to figure out what that lady's problem is......................

Absolutely! She should consider herself lucky things have moved away from tapes to hard drives. I can still hear my wife complaining that I spent $100.00 at Best Buy on blank cassettes :D

:rofl: I once responded to a facebook post "If your house was on fire, what would you grab first" with my external hard drive. I really caught hell for that. When I get people that are really not understanding of the deadhead ways I like to pull out my deadbase, that really makes them think you're crazy! First you see their eyes get big, then they ask, but why does anyone care?!

• Forum MVP

:rofl: I once responded to a facebook post "If your house was on fire, what would you grab first" with my external hard drive. I really caught hell for that. When I get people that are really not understanding of the deadhead ways I like to pull out my deadbase, that really makes them think you're crazy! First you see their eyes get big, then they ask, but why does anyone care?!

That reminds me of being awoken in the middle of the night by a pretty big earthquake when living in an apartment complex in S Cal while attending college.

I'll never forget how the other tenants looked at me. Everybody was kind of shaken, but I was more embarrassed than anything else, standing there in my underwear holding two large bins of tapes in one arm and a deadbase and 3 foot bong in the other while others have picture albums and jewlery and stuff like that.

Pretty embarrassing 10 minutes, especially since my roomate hadn't come home yet and I was all alone.

• Forum MVP

That reminds me of being awoken in the middle of the night by a pretty big earthquake when living in an apartment complex in S Cal while attending college.

I'll never forget how the other tenants looked at me. Everybody was kind of shaken, but I was more embarrassed than anything else, standing there in my underwear holding two large bins of tapes in one arm and a deadbase and 3 foot bong in the other while others have picture albums and jewlery and stuff like that.

Pretty embarrassing 10 minutes, especially since my roomate hadn't come home yet and I was all alone.

Only thing that could be embarrassing abut that is if you had ten boxes of tapes and could only grab two. And I guess if you forgot something for the 3 footer...................

I posted the Charlie Miller interview here in a thread.......Mainly because of he mentioned Rob Eaton as a source!

Sure is a small world !

Peace,

Rob

:dsorocks:

• 1 month later...

Archived