New Year's Eve

Guest crazy digits

Guest crazy digits

I am curious about who will be attending the New Year's gigs? If so, will you be staying at the Holiday Inn? This has the potential to be better than grate:).

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

oh come on ,where s your sense of humor? although jersey always supports the band real well

I think her sense of humor is very good actually Steve. When I saw that she recently wrote the word "TROUBLE" on her avatar... I had a nice chuckle. If you can't poke fun at yourself... who can you poke fun at? I have seen some really fantastic shows in Jersey over the years....namely the House Of Blues show where they recreated a MSG show. Also the Vasa Park show... and my favorite Jersey show of all ...the elective at the Hilton this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone during the New Year's run. Peace.

• Forum MVP

Did someone say Jersey ?

V_010795_H1.JPG

AH the Starland... before it was the Starland. It was this club called Hunka Bunka.... and if you wanted to find characters straight from the " Jersey Shore" and all the Bennies from the city...... that was the place to go. I am so glad that DSO doesn't play there anymore....what a shithole!Love the McCarter.... which is right in my backyard. And Chuck....we all know your hot for Snooki !!!

Hey... anyone see the recent Family Guy episode where they mocked Bridgeport, Conn? That was some funny stuff.

Guest Lisacat

oh come on ,where s your sense of humor? although jersey always supports the band real well

ohhhhhh you know I was just busting on you. I wouldn't be able to hang in this circus as much as I do without a sense of humor.

Some say tomato, I say tomato...oh wait that doesn't work as well in the written format. I'll always prefer the vibe on the west coast than the east coast- and that is why I moved here. Jersey epitomizes the east coast vibe. That and CT and NY. Its just not my cup of tea. But the band always delivers, as the GD did. That I will agree with.

And I will give you this- Jersey is the home of one of my very very favorite venues in the country- the AC Hilton. Had one of the best dance experiences of my life in that place in August. How much fun would a 3 night run at that place be?

• Forum MVP

ohhhhhh you know I was just busting on you. I wouldn't be able to hang in this circus as much as I do without a sense of humor.

Some say tomato, I say tomato...oh wait that doesn't work as well in the written format. I'll always prefer the vibe on the west coast than the east coast- and that is why I moved here. Jersey epitomizes the east coast vibe. That and CT and NY. Its just not my cup of tea. But the band always delivers, as the GD did. That I will agree with.

And I will give you this- Jersey is the home of one of my very very favorite venues in the country- the AC Hilton. Had one of the best dance experiences of my life in that place in August. How much fun would a 3 night run at that place be?

lisa ,i can t blame you .the first time i was at a show out west i knew it was a different vibe ,seeing dso at the fillmore a few years ago.seen jerry out at the keystone and the stone a few times but it was so long ago i didn t remember ,i know the west coast shows you don t trip over beer bottles which is huge,i think people are listening to whats going on alittle more out west

Archived