New Year's Eve

Guest crazy digits

• Forum MVP

Exactly. I'm glad you finally see it my way.

Maybe it had nothing to do with the blizzard. It sure seems like I'm making a lot of excuses to not go now. I guess I'm not feeling the 10 hour drive. I will sleep on it, but I just don't think I'm going anymore. I should have booked a flight and just done the 2 Bridgeport shows. Had I done that I wouldn't have even considered not going. Right now it is simple to cancel 2 hotel rooms.

Have fun!

Seriously??? WAKE UP AND RAGE!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazy digits

I'm sorry to let you down Rick. I guess its best you know now, I'm a true pussy. It seems you have figured it out already. The fact you are giving me so much shit makes me feel loved. I will let my friends and family know I am no longer a true fan.

Dstone, it's not about the chores, it's a combination of many things. The fact that my wife doesn't want me to go is high on the list. For those of you who don't know, she is a great person who lets me do what I want 99% of the time. When she doesn't want me to do something, I should probably just listen.

I do have the $79 holiday inn rate and I can cancel it by Dec 30th. I don't know if I can transfer it to someone else. If I can I will. PM me and I will see what I can do.

I don't know you but know from past experiences, if you're not feeling it, stick with it....you won't have as good of a time.....there are some of us on this board that don't know when to say when..just sayin..you'll be missed and btw, you live with your wife and you don't live with us > thank god for you..peace and happy new year!

• Forum MVP

I'm sorry to let you down Rick. I guess its best you know now, I'm a true pussy. It seems you have figured it out already. The fact you are giving me so much shit makes me feel loved. I will let my friends and family know I am no longer a true fan.

Dstone, it

• Advisory Board

Dstone, itÂ’s not about the chores, itÂ’s a combination of many things. The fact that my wife doesn't want me to go is high on the list. For those of you who don't know, she is a great person who lets me do what I want 99% of the time. When she doesn't want me to do something, I should probably just listen.

I do have the $79 holiday inn rate and I can cancel it by Dec 30th. I donÂ’t know if I can transfer it to someone else. If I can I will. PM me and I will see what I can do.

I completely respect your decision to stay home with your wife on NYE, especially the wife who loves you and lets you do what you want to do 99% of the time.

I wish I could see DSO more, much more, but I choose other priorities in my life due to what my reality and situation calls for and allows.

I think that some of the replies to your posts have been just poking a little fun, and some have been a bit insensitive and I didn't enjoy the tone.

Everyone who enjoys the music is a fan. There is no litmus test. Life is life and decisions need to be made. A loving wife to cuddle up with on NYE who lets you indulge in 99% of what you want to do is priceless. Love her, do what feels right for both of you and have a safe and Happy New Year!

Dr. Barry B)

• Forum MVP

I completely respect your decision to stay home with your wife on NYE, especially the wife who loves you and lets you do what you want to do 99% of the time.

I wish I could see DSO more, much more, but I choose other priorities in my life due to what my reality and situation calls for and allows.

I think that some of the replies to your posts have been just poking a little fun, and some have been a bit insensitive and I didn't enjoy the tone.

Everyone who enjoys the music is a fan. There is no litmus test. Life is life and decisions need to be made. A loving wife to cuddle up with on NYE who lets you indulge in 99% of what you want to do is priceless. Love her, do what feels right for both of you and have a safe and Happy New Year!

Dr. Barry B)

Great post Dr. B !!! and Tom , your a lucky man to have such a good wife , as am I ... :)

I think tom knows I was kidding and in no way questioning his fanhood. Just making jokes and encouraging a brother to attend the show. If I offended tom, I am sorry.

I was never offended. Not even a little bit. I knew Rick was joking and just trying to make me go. Thanks to all of you who stuck up for me against the internet bully, Ricke.

• Advisory Board

I was never offended. Not even a little bit. I knew Rick was joking and just trying to make me go. Thanks to all of you who stuck up for me against the internet bully, Ricke.

Now I understand and I retract my previous post, but Tom you really need to stop acting like a pussy.

Dr. B B)

I just called the hotel, and it looks like they sell the cancellations at full rate, unless you contact Bill Muller tomorrow, blah, blah, blah.., he comes in at 10:00 am, blah, blah.

I will contact Bill Muller tomorrow and see what I can do and I will pm you if it works or not.

I will contact Bill Muller tomorrow and see what I can do and I will pm you if it works or not.

Thanks so much. It'll be over $100 savings. What upsets me is that when I booked the room, they told me that they were putting it in my reservation that if someone from the DSO group cancels, I could get the discount. No worries if they won't do it. Thanks again!!

Mark + Liz

:dsorocks:

Thanks so much. It'll be over $100 savings. What upsets me is that when I booked the room, they told me that they were putting it in my reservation that if someone from the DSO group cancels, I could get the discount. No worries if they won't do it. Thanks again!!

Mark + Liz

:dsorocks:

He didn't answer. I left a message with my phone number. I have your conf# and name so we will see. According to my reservation I can cancel by 6pm tonight so I'm patient.

• Forum MVP

So sad to be missing it! I love Cow Palace 76. Have a blast and dance one for me! See you all in ATL. :dsorocks:

Yea, only 35 days until DSO in Hot 'lanta...and only 33 days if we start the Southern run in the Carolinas.

Have a Happy New Year,

Peace, Love, Good Music and open Danc'n Space

Doc

Archived