July 8th - Black Mountain, North Carolina

July 9th - Raleigh, North Carolina

July 13th - Springfield, Ohio

July 14th - Dewey Beach, Delaware

July 15th - Dewey Beach, Deleware

July 17th - All Good

July 20th - Baldwinsville, New York

July 21st - Vibes

And July 22nd - Englewood, NJ (Bergen PAC). I bought my tickets there last week, and am psyched they will be coming back to the PAC this Summer !!!

Topher

• Forum MVP

Do you know the eaxct venue? This town one of the most beautiful places in the Southeast.......

Looks like: G-Fest, B-Mountain, Raleigh for me........wow!

• Forum MVP

Do you know the eaxct venue? This town one of the most beautiful places in the Southeast.......

Looks like: G-Fest, B-Mountain, Raleigh for me........wow!

Pisgah Brewing.... looks like a beautiful outdoor stage !!! ... :blush:

Pisgahbrewing.com

Pisgahbrewing.com

Wow!! What amazing timing....... for my mom and niece. They are going to Gatlinburg,TN and they check out of their cabin on the 8th. My mom has never seen DSO but she caught a few Dead shows in the 90s. She asked me about 2 weeks ago where DSO would be July7th- through the 10th and I said I didn't know but I had a good feeling based on other dates she could get lucky. She hit the bullseye.

Under 18 with adult so my 15 year old niece can get in. I am so excited for them!! My niece isn't really into the Dead but maybe this will be a turning point. She knows some Dead so I think it's all over for her. She doesn't stand a chance. She may not know it yet but July 8th she will be DSO fan.

Guest crazy digits

I will be doing several of these shows. I hope I have enough sense to stay away from Dewey Beach.

I doubt it..nothing wrong with doing the 2 shows, just hitch a ride into town with someone else who has an idea and once in town , do NOT drive..

• Forum MVP

I will be doing several of these shows. I hope I have enough sense to stay away from Dewey Beach.

i second THAT emotion.

don't need another broken window.

it was quite a wonderful show, though, wasn't it, man? epic moment all standing round the lot as the 2nd or 3rd round of cops left after the window was smashed singing high time as it drifted into the parking lot like a bunch of mourning degenerates... ah, memories? heh.

and mango, stop bragging and making the rest of us sad that we are so far away from the northeast where there is plenty of DSO to go see, but really, man, not so many good vibes or times otherwise... least not for us, lol. some of us are working diligently on making these other areas have packed venues that DSO is forced to return to again and again like they do in the northeast... glad we are at least in CO, my heart goes out to everyone who doesn't get to see them as much as they would like (which I guess is like, everyone on here).

Seems like we always have these plans to be there and then something happens that keeps us away, but I am making it a point to not let this happen as often this year.... so at least if our CA plans have gone up in smoke, I will get to stay here in CO when Jon heads to CA (missing DSO by a day or so.... such BS) so I can see them when they come here for all the shows... been assembling my group to go with since this is my first time seeing DSO without my man in the room since my first show (as we met for the first time at my second). This is going to SUCK, but since it is DSO, it is going to be awesome anyway and I am grateful that I will get to see them at all because I refuse to let 5 months go by again without my fix.

• Forum MVP

Do the Springfield, OH show on the 13th... don't hassle with the 9 hour drive to Dewey Beach... come hang with me at my folks or in Columbus on campus ...

we might get a show or two added in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, or Indiana before the Springfield show as well to "Get Loose" at... :wacko:

• Forum MVP

Pisgahbrewing.com

BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for the info....it's gonna be a crazy start to the summer! so stoked.....

• Forum MVP

sorry brother but we're the ones who fill the venues...

always welcome on the east coast! :dsorocks:

The Midwest shows I've attended Ferndale, MI and Detroit, MI were near capacity if not sold out. It's just since Chicago '95, I've limited myself to a 200 mile radius for shows. It just seems that bands forget about the fan base in the Detroit area since the GD is no longer.

• Forum MVP

The Midwest shows I've attended Ferndale, MI and Detroit, MI were near capacity if not sold out. It's just since Chicago '95, I've limited myself to a 200 mile radius for shows. It just seems that bands forget about the fan base in the Detroit area since the GD is no longer.

alright let me revise that then. we fill the venues and our cities are closer together. And yea the east coast can be rough but I guess i'm just used to it. Can't wait to go to Cali to be reminded of the places I want to evrentually live in... :cheers:

I'm glad you are beating the drum bro. Keep it up. I really think the tide turned at the Majestic in January. I've been to some Wednesday night shows in other towns and it can be a small crowd. Detroit was no sellout but that place was packed. DSO will be back to Detroit soon. I was hoping for something around Gratefulfest but I won't worry if it doesn't work out this time.

I don't blame DSO for not coming here for a while. I see it different than you. I remember the magic bag shows. I saw 3 shows there. From the 1st show to the 3rd attendance dropped.

We need a Friday or Saturday show in Detroit or Ann Arbor or anywhere in the Detroit Metro area to bring out new fans. It will happen soon. I think.

• Forum MVP

I doubt it..nothing wrong with doing the 2 shows, just hitch a ride into town with someone else who has an idea and once in town , do NOT drive..

You driving down?

And if it was just one night I could probably stay away, but they happen to be playing two shows so I'm giving it serious consideration. Just need to make my visit to Delaware a stealth one.

• Forum MVP

matt- what venue? this isn't on their tour list- tell us more! :D

google - Papermill Island Amphitheater... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

June 25th added - Ft. Wayne, Indiana ..

darn ... I was hoping for some of these kind of shows to fill in after the Ledges since I will not land in Ohio until July 1st... but it looks like these will be leading up to the Ledges instead...

• Forum MVP

June 25th - Ft. Wayne, Indiana

July 1st - The Ledges

July 2nd - The Ledges

Jul 3rd - The Ledges

July 4th - The Ledges

July 6th - Richmond, Virginia

July 9th - Raleigh, North Carolina

July 10th - Norfolk, Virginia

July 13th - Springfield, Ohio

July 14th - Dewey Beach, Delaware

July 15th - Dewey Beach, Deleware

July 17th - All Good

July 20th - Baldwinsville, New York

July 21st - Vibes

July 22nd - Englewood, NJ

July 23rd - Atlantic City, NJ

July 31st - Japan - "The Land of the Rising Sun"

some more dates filling in...

• Forum MVP

I had such a terrific time in Atlantic City last year! I am looking forward to many wonderful DSO shows this summer, and AC is surely on the list. I am a pretty darn lucky gal!!

Ooooh I hope it's the hilton again! What a fun time that was last summer. :cheers:

Archived