Awesome show and nye run...& lookin 4ward to more. 1 complaint w/ WELLMONT

deadfan

• Forum MVP

right on !!! it's really all about the music anyway !!! :cheers:

You all got that right. As one who has suffered from social autism for over 40 years, the music has been my escape, my refuge, my prayer and dance has been my hymn of praise all this time. Acts of devotion are best not interrupted. But that's just my excuse...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the irony of it all is their ain't a better dancer out there that would have L-CAT (replace "you" here if i knew how to reply to specific posts!) sweeping if he just happen to be getting down to a good dew in your corner. and once again the rest of you dudes lighten the fuck up (or don't,i could'nt care less) - she can handle herself and what i said was that big of a deal

the irony of it all is their ain't a better dancer out there that would have L-CAT (replace "you" here if i knew how to reply to specific posts!) sweeping if he just happen to be getting down to a good dew in your corner. and once again the rest of you dudes lighten the fuck up (or don't,i could'nt care less) - she can handle herself and what i said was that big of a deal

dude, I have no clue who you are, and your agro posts here towards me are baffling. My friends are speaking up because they are sick of it.

• Forum MVP

Wow, that doesn't even make any sense! Ever try proof reading? I'm surprised you even try to defend yourself- feebly at that.

So you are saying that are a mean dancer, eh? I'd like to see that. Do you exude hateful vibes while you dance too?

Laughable, man. We have a word for folks like you- jerzoid. Peace, brah!

• Forum MVP

I'm not sure what your deal is with Lisa either Ducats because some of your posts (not about her) seem funny to me and then whenever I get a sense that whatever it was w/her was simply out of character for you, you actually mention her by name again.

Man, if I had your history here, the one name I would never mention is hers but you actually can't seem to help yourself.

You do understand that most of the people here are righteous people, right?

I'm kind of at a loss but add me to the list of folks who kindly ask you to just not bring her up in your future posts.

It wouldn't seem to be that difficult.

Thanks in advance if you can do that for us.

• Forum MVP

"keep moving, there's nothing to see here" hey it worked in the DSO-Furthur thread! According to my read of Alister Crowley's "Moonchild" good always wins out over evil; because goodwill is something we have on the inside of us that nobody can steal, burn or touch. Give 4-8-89 first set Blow Away a listen and let it out! http://www.archive.org/details/gd1989-04-08.fob.nawrocki.84175.sbeok.flac16 we can get pretty hyped up here in Cincytown.. Hopefully, meet some people from here at the Bogarts show?

I know you get off stirring the pot. Its all you got. Over and over again. I know you couldn't be happier that people are irritated by your stupid posts.

Congratulations!!! You are an asshole. You did it!

A Reminder:

The DSO Forums exist as an open forum where people who share an interest in the DSO, their music and the community can freely and openly share their thoughts and feelings in an atmosphere of friendship and tolerance. Honesty and positive vibrations are the model we seek for our online family. While there may be times that negative, yet heartfelt opinions must be shared, we ask that a tone of civility, respect and love be the core values that we all fall back on in times of...unrest. Hate speech, threats and Spam will never be tolerated on the Forums.

so who is the best dancer...you or Lcat...im confused....and whats "that big of a deal"....once again i'm confused...don't answer...please...you confuse me and your post makes no sense. and Im having a frightful vision of you getting down in my corner during dew.

Archived