West Coast Tour

Mango

• Forum MVP

I don't know about Texas but I've always wanted to check out New Mexico....and then a hometown show with chuckvegas? That NEVER happens. Not too interested in traversing southern california but all of the bay area shows look quite tasty. Looks like a big gap in between Solana Beach and Redwood City...perfect spot for a show in Guerneville if you ask me ;) excitement ahead :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

I'm planning all over the place... To include the AZ/SoCal axis of evil. And it has been quite a while since they played the HOB here so that will be a change of pace.

And I know I'm not the only one who's glad to be back at the Fillmore.

And Texas, oh yeah, Texas!

Good times up ahead!

• Forum MVP

maybe more shows to be announced

press release - Dark Star Orchestra will spend 3 months on the West Coast from October 2012 thru New Years Eve !!

The New Years Eve show will be held at the abode of Teacher Matt - he has a bigger pool than Chuck Vegas

details to follow

• Forum MVP

gosh oh gosh is it really just around the corner that we get to come to COLORADO!?!?! settled in with bunnies and lil chics and ready for a full day at home.... and THEN will be ready to head out to CO!

and THEN WEST COAST TOUR just a summer away! OK! add more dates, we need you out here cause we don't wanna leave ;) guerneville should stay on your list of places to dance with....

i miss colorado, gonna be a real good time!

• Forum MVP

hopefully a big old "Box of Rain" falls over the state of Colorado to put out those wild fires....

the DSO show at Mish is in jeopardy....

we don't need a real "Fire on the Mountain" just one coming from the instruments of the band ....

just pray to your "Sisters and Brothers" to keep the faith ...

Fox and Fillmore shows look just about right! A minor heads up regarding the Uptown Theater...I believe it is a seated venue only...Beautiful place but the town is notorius for the cops pulling folks over post shows...just a heads up...It was my only field sobriety test and I thankfully passed :)

• Forum MVP

bummer about the Napa show as it is the closest to my new home(by about ten minutes over SF)....surely there is some dark corner or bathroom with plenty of dancing space. I forget where I was but some venue on west coast tour had speakers in the bathroom with super high quality sound, definitely made me laugh :rofl:

Archived