Early Bird arrival, Thursday?

Herdygerdy

• Forum MVP

I think the festival gates open at noon. Im guessing you can get there earlier to park, but not sure how much earlier. At least the plan is to park early to be first in for camping with a stage view.

• Forum MVP

{{{{Jubilee Earlier Entry}}}}

Would like to get settled and help establish a lttile neighborhood watch to combat any knucklehead factor. There are selfish reasons for sure but I think the vibe would benefit.

• Forum MVP

I thought I read that the VIP package includes Thursday night as long as you got there by 9:00 pm. Now I can't find where I read that. We were going to head up Thursday about 6 or 7 but I don't know now. I hope we can come in and set up Thursday night. Please let us know if we can make that happen. Thanks

• Forum MVP

Here is a post from Eaton some time ago to bump this forward:

In Topic: DSO Jubilee - Labor Day 2012

20 June 2012 - 03:20 PM

".............Let's start talking about how much fun we all are going to have and maybe even a Thursday check(don't hold me to that).....Forward thinking....."

Just thought I would politely force the issue a little bit and see if we can't shake something loose. I completely understand all of our whims can't be indulged but even if there is not a soundcheck, it would be great to be able to roll in there a bit early. You will just need to know the secret handshake ;)

• 1 month later...

theres a koa campground a few miles from the venue. they had a three day minimum stay for the weekend, but when i talked to the asst manager he talked to his manager and got the minimum waived. the asst manager, will, said that all good was a mess at the campground, and that he didnt understand why legend valley didnt open early. that said, id call and try to talk to will or rhonda. my name is mike, they would remember ther conversation. they were very helpful and nice. i got the furthest spot from the rest of the campground, and when i spoke to them around 7 pm i think she said they were empty in that area. best of luck. stop by for a beverage.

Archived