Election 12'

bs69

• Forum MVP

Waited for an hour here in Northern VA during the mid morning.

I am excited about the voter enthusiasm. Prior to today I had never waited for more than 15 mins in the 20 years I've lived here.

It's good to see the populace engaged. Hopeful Obama will prevail!

• Forum MVP

Dems take the pres and the senate, but was reading that the house got more tea party. Gonna get LOTS accomplished!

1. Tax Chinese goods heavily

2. Cut military spending massively

3. Repeal Bush tax cuts

Unemployment will drop hugely from 1st. Deficit will drop from the last 2. Not sure why no one will tackle these issues. Oh yes. Corporations own the government.

• Forum MVP

Dems take the pres and the senate, but was reading that the house got more tea party. Gonna get LOTS accomplished!

1. Tax Chinese goods heavily

2. Cut military spending massively

3. Repeal Bush tax cuts

Unemployment will drop hugely from 1st. Deficit will drop from the last 2. Not sure why no one will tackle these issues. Oh yes. Corporations own the government.

Nobody will tackle them because they are political suicide. The people of this country need to realize we cannot afford what we are spending and we need to raise more revenue to pay for what we need. Look at Greece, the people are rioting over necessary cutbacks to avoid bankruptcy :wacko: and get bailout funds. Some people really do believe that money grows on trees.

• Forum MVP

Where do I get in line for all these free handouts....

I work - my taxes go up - I get nothing back

I got to lower myself to the standards of this country and not go to work, collect food stamps, etc...

the early steps to a major revolution in this country are starting to take place ...

• Forum MVP

I got to lower myself to the standards of this country and not go to work, collect food stamps, etc...

the early steps to a major revolution in this country are starting to take place ...

You'll feel better if you stop watching Fox News, for starters.

• Advisory Board

You'll feel better if you stop watching Fox News, for starters.

hehe. funny.

also, you're totally right--maybe more so than you thought.

read this.

in that case, you should think about giving mr. trump a call. apparently he feels similarly regarding the whole revolution thing. and good luck with that! unfortunately i won't be able to help your cause--i'll be too busy waiting in line for my free handouts. you know, cause that's totally how it works.

• Forum MVP

hehe. funny.

also, you're totally right--maybe more so than you thought.

read this.

in that case, you should think about giving mr. trump a call. apparently he feels similarly regarding the whole revolution thing. and good luck with that! unfortunately i won't be able to help your cause--i'll be too busy waiting in line for my free handouts. you know, cause that's totally how it works.

Goes both ways. The folks on ABC were positively jubilant on election night and it showed. The tools are at our disposal much more today than in years past to cut through the crap and get to real information but, unfortunately, a lot of people are lazy and just believe the crap spewed by these people.

• Advisory Board

Goes both ways. The folks on ABC were positively jubilant on election night and it showed. The tools are at our disposal much more today than in years past to cut through the crap and get to real information but, unfortunately, a lot of people are lazy and just believe the crap spewed by these people.

so true. the above article cautions liberals against too much MSNBC; makes good sense.

Archived