Ear Worm

JenL1125

• Forum MVP

I've had this song in my head for days, and I wanted to share it. It's just so crushing and beautiful. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube....7r12Rg490?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just watched this last night. They have been playing it on VH1 classic with contemporary insight about it from Scorcese and Robertson. Pretty interesting.

I haven't wtched The Last Waltz from beginning to end in so long. I was thinking about buying it, but I didn't want to spend the money when it seems like it's on tv every now and then. Problem is, I keep missing it! Maybe I will just go ahead and buy it. It's such an amazing part of music history. Really wonderful:)

I haven't wtched The Last Waltz from beginning to end in so long. I was thinking about buying it, but I didn't want to spend the money when it seems like it's on tv every now and then. Problem is, I keep missing it! Maybe I will just go ahead and buy it. It's such an amazing part of music history. Really wonderful:)

like bs i to watched it for free (for the 50th time :( ) last night (although wasn't that Tues?) as well. just bought the dvd for my recently retired father. he watched it. i would be glad to mail it to you if u wish.

• Forum MVP

Really love the heart and soul Eaton always puts into this song. This song has long been a favorite of mine. It's a huge tune and DSO/ TN (they have played it billed as DSO) certainly does it justice. I have been fortunate enough to hear them perform it 3 times. This one is from the Klein in Bridgeport during the New Years run a few years ago. Which also makes me think of that tripped out Mansion On The Hill they played that night also.

• Forum MVP

Really love the heart and soul Eaton always puts into this song. This song has long been a favorite of mine. It's a huge tune and DSO/ TN (they played it once billed as DSO) certainly does it justice. I have been fortunate enough to hear them perform it 3 times. This one is from the Klein in Bridgeport during the New Years run a few years ago. Which also makes me think of that tripped out Mansion On The Hill they played that night also.

there is a a program in development that will shed some light on this sort of thing when its done ... but , " it makes no difference " seems to have been played 8 times , 3 TN shows and 5 DSO elective shows ... your right about Eaton and this tune... saw him do it in Denver at a TN show on 8/16/2011 and he sings it like he owns it !!!

Thanks for the video! It's awesome. It IS a huge song to tackle. Very vocally challenging, IMO. Rob did a beautiful job. I'm really looking forward to seeing DSO rock it out live at some point.

Ducats- that is a very nice offer! Thank you:-) but I don't want to leave your dad without a copy. I'll just get one from amazon.

Thanks for the video! It's awesome. It IS a huge song to tackle. Very vocally challenging, IMO. Rob did a beautiful job. I'm really looking forward to seeing DSO rock it out live at some point.

Ducats- that is a very nice offer! Thank you:-) but I don't want to leave your dad without a copy. I'll just get one from amazon.

he'll never watch it again and you'll never get it from amazon

Archived