Jam

Drums

Space

Wheel

Gimme Some Lovin

Black Peter

Sugar Mag

E: All Over Now Baby Blue

Jim was smoking hot last night. My vote is yes for Bass Player. Looks a little like Phil and sounds a lot like him.

Band was on fire

And those Drumzzzzzz

Is Jeff the real Deal?

Rob was amazing on those keys

And Eaton sounded just like Bob

Can this be the real thing?

See you in Baltimore........

• Forum MVP

heard the campground lit up last night!!!   Also heard Johnny Blue was around in full force.   State park police tend not to fuck around, and in VA have a lot of powers.    Hope everyone was safe last night!!!

Far contrast from last year, but once the word gets out-----DSO now has a annual VA stop:}!!!

• Forum MVP

Yes, the bass player was smoking great.

If he is willing and available, give him the gig :)

First set was pretty unremarkable imo (par for '87), but the second set was balls afire. It really made a huge difference moving off the comfy lawn and walking down closer to the action. I could finally hear the bass!

The venue is awesome. I will make it again next year! Always a great time. Thanks guys and gal :)

Hey there! I'm new to this forum and DSO but I was at Saturday's show and I have to say I was pretty amazed. I've been to a few Futher shows and GD shows but this sounded great. However, I was sitting right next to the sound board behind a gentleman recording the show. I asked him where he uploads his shows and I can't remember for the life of me where he said he uploads them to. Does anyone know, other than this forum, where folks usually upload DSO shows on the net? I would love to have a copy of this show. Hopefully the guy recording the show smoking the stellar Arturo Fuente stogie will read this.

Oh, and btw, I have never been a huge fan of Black Peter (It's okay but not one of my favorites) but after DSO's performance of it on Saturday I'm now a big fan. Awsome!

Many Thanks!

Dustin

As has been stated, the Black Peter was phenomenal. If you have the opportunity it is definitely worth a listen. I'd gladly put it as the highlight of the show for me. I might just like it better than the Black Peter first night of the first Jubilee.

See you in Baltimore!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm new to this forum and DSO but I was at Saturday's show and I have to say I was pretty amazed. I've been to a few Futher shows and GD shows but this sounded great. However, I was sitting right next to the sound board behind a gentleman recording the show. I asked him where he uploads his shows and I can't remember for the life of me where he said he uploads them to. Does anyone know, other than this forum, where folks usually upload DSO shows on the net? I would love to have a copy of this show. Hopefully the guy recording the show smoking the stellar Arturo Fuente stogie will read this.

Oh, and btw, I have never been a huge fan of Black Peter (It's okay but not one of my favorites) but after DSO's performance of it on Saturday I'm now a big fan. Awsome!

Many Thanks!

Dustin

This is Stan the Taper at Pocahantas Stae Park. I posted it on ETREE.ORG.  I believe this link will take you to the page.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=566012

Archived