Forum Question

• Forum MVP

Simple question.

As many know, you look on the bottom of forum page, and you can see who is online.   Guest, members, and anons.

Who is google and bing?     Is that goggle and bing just autobotting the forum, or is there another reason they are always on?  

Silly questions but curious

• Forum MVP

I did notice Ohio state troopers as 1 of the lurkers on the jubilee section. I got a pm saying hey what car are u driving and what time are u leaving Monday. I'd like to follow u for a while.

• Forum MVP

I did notice Ohio state troopers as 1 of the lurkers on the jubilee section. I got a pm saying hey what car are u driving and what time are u leaving Monday. I'd like to follow u for a while.

maybe rich, but fuck.....is that shit true?  

Just got the stainless steel hat out, need to double up!!!!

Simple question.

As many know, you look on the bottom of forum page, and you can see who is online.   Guest, members, and anons.

Who is google and bing?     Is that goggle and bing just autobotting the forum, or is there another reason they are always on?  

Silly questions but curious

Yeah those are search engines indexing and yes the government scans the forums (don't know which agencies) but I know for a fact they do.  You think they don't care about fuckin' hippies?

• Forum MVP

We have a all volunteer military service.  We all, in the public education system, should have been taught that the US was founded on war and revolution, and that we are a warrior nation.   War is a popular thing in America:{  Highest presidential ratings are during time of war.   Sad, yes, but when you enlist or get commissioned, your opinion no longer matters, and you follow chain of command.  

We all grieve, or should for our wounded and dead, but as a nation we do not anymore.  Do not go into the military unless your willing to follow many people not nearly as smart as yourself!!!!     That is true truth.    

Can go into detail with history and foreign policy, but no need.   Lusitania was sunk by allies, pearl harbor was well known, and weapons of mass destruction was a code word for get Daddy's back.   Funny thing is, I see Bush as a far left leaning liberal than Clinton.   Not nearly as much as Obama, but hey drone strikes on American citizens at home and abroad.....could you even imagine if Bush did such things.  

I understand vets with criticism, mainly from draft days, but in a all volunteer force... Sorry, its more than a job, its your life!!!!!!  Man that sounds mean and insensitive.   Quick thought, how many wars have other nations initiated on us?  Now think the other way around, if your Guard, Reserves, or active, your going to see service!!!!!  

Iraq was more stupid than Viet.   Persia was kept in well check with secular Hussaine........but now energy rich nation have centerfuge,   Old saying........the enemy to your enemy is the best ally..........Wish they taught that shit at Yale, but guess Bush was to busy licking bush.

Next election, please vote Libertarian at any and all levels of government.   Not for the assumed legalization of natural plants, but for individual rights, and a move away from globalism.  

Shut up Sun!!!!!!     Sorry for the mumble rant.  Politics, not at the dinner table or in hippy land.   And to think I was just getting started.   Always remember, the first 10 were not rights given to you, but limitations on the governing body to ensure you did not have to fight for your basic liberties!!!  

Time to start a non published selling book on Sunny's political thoughts:}!!!!

Peace.........and maybe I should taboo and start a political thread:}   Oh man, would that not bring out the love!!!!!    Irony is a Conservative Liberal!!!!!   But not really, it makes perfect sense!!!!     Last add on....Bush was a Northern Rockefeller Repub.   There was and is not much difference between him, and the powers that currently be!!!     

Shut up Sun!!!!!

morning after edit:   I understand why some of you guys give me shit for my post:}  I promise to chill-----and stop having conversations with my self on DSO forums.   The strangest I can find!!!!!

Archived