offering a miracle

w8lifterva

• Forum MVP

Fuck I hate loosing shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

HUGE BIG PROPS TO Mason Child.  I hope his picture surfaces, as I was a little excited--hahah--------by the Bobby daisy dukes and flipping knee high white socks.  I think he was shirtless, and I sat back and watch several groups of people look, discuss, and look again at this guys attire!!!!

Thanks for the laugh with that.............several times over!!!!  Classic-----hope you all enjoy this at Jubilee!!!!!!!!!!     It will bring a smile to your face:}!!!!!

hopefully some sleep today---hahaha----yea right-----------\

This place again, I repeat is a must!!!!!   If you like DSO, you will absolutely love this place----n&out.

I have no complaints about this place.   Not really no tipping policy, but everyone tries to make a buck........

Sign off from Jamaica on the beach overlooking bloody bay:}!!!!!!

Please let me reiterate:   If you get this chance next year!!!!  Start planning and saving now!!!!!    You will not regret the effort!!!!!! 

Deep elem pretty much has to lock it in. I'm not the historian many here are but did they ever do that electric??

well i tried to paste 4-14-82 from the archive for u but could'nt get it done

after being late coming up from NYC they bang out a smokin first set - with a truly electric deep elem

• Forum MVP

Deep elem pretty much has to lock it in. I'm not the historian many here are but did they ever do that electric??

well i tried to paste 4-14-82 from the archive for u but could'nt get it done

after being late coming up from NYC they bang out a smokin first set - with a truly electric deep elem

Thanks for the reference.  https://archive.org/details/gd82-04-14.sbd.braverman.7629.sbeok.shnf

Im not sure there was iphone autocorrect when this was posted to archive, but its listed as deep elementary blues.  :)

Archived