Psyched about New Year's Run!

Evangeline

• Forum MVP

It's time to start hitting a treadmill or something. 4 straight days of shows with minimal sleep would likely kick my ass bad right now. The cold fall has made my lazy ass even lazier. 1 4-hour show would leave me hurting much less 4 of them. Then add in Suns energy level and I may need some fear and loathing adrenochrome to survive if I don't get in shape quick

• Forum MVP

I just have to think that the Paramount works perfect for you and the hubbie, as well as RB.

Yes, I admit it is a bit selfish of me, but to be able to drive to a show in 45 minutes and get home in even less time than that is truly wonderful! RB is 10 minutes away, that lucky so and so!

• Forum MVP

I just have to think that the Paramount works perfect for you and the hubbie, as well as RB.

Yes, I admit it is a bit selfish of me, but to be able to drive to a show in 45 minutes and get home in even less time than that is truly wonderful! RB is 10 minutes away, that lucky so and so!

*cancels hotel room.

• Forum MVP

I did not factor Sunday but the holiday will intensify traffic on the beltway in and around Dc in and out of va and Md possibly. I lived in DC. Hopefully you get lucky. I'm gonna save my load for philly and new years and behave in Richmond.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

So fall tour fades away and New Years approaches. Staring out at icy roads and snow is making me yearn for the upcoming escape. Looking forward to meeting new peeps and connecting with guys I just met. And I know you asked me this in private, but Sun I may have to pass on that New Years kiss. Tea told me that would be considered cheating on him. I also tried to stop listening to dead for a few weeks so it would be fresher but driving to work I realized I only have dead in my car so that won't work. Is it too early to start packing. You know it's bad when you look at Christmas as just another day that has to pass b4 more shows. /end ramble

• Forum MVP

in less sticky related news..

I am stoked for new years as well. The band was in grate form in DC, and I can't wait for a second dose of this band in Philly on the 29th. Depending on how good they play, bad decisions might ensue and NY is a possibility, can't wait!

Well u may want to try to find lodging b/c there is rarely a non-stellar show.

Archived