Psyched about New Year's Run!

Evangeline

• Forum MVP

Yes, My Christmas starts on the 28th!!!!:}

The family had theirs this morning, I am spinning inside waiting for mine!!!!!

C yall in Richmond!!!   Hopefully find a better spot to dance this year.  Last year was tough.  Same with the Electric Factory.

My feet are marinating in musical goo at the moment.....Ready to burn the floor:}!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels, and thank god no foreseen bad weather for the NYE run!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Playing Just Dance on the Wii with my 8 year old nephew and was like no we aren't stopping. I need to feel that burn to prepare to keep up with Sunny. Well that's likely impossible but still.....

• Forum MVP

try eating less meat before and after shows, it slows you down.

Sun's energy is contagious, I hope it pushes me to higher levels!! Always down to learn a trick or two, or share a spin from my experience...

• Forum MVP

try eating less meat before and after shows, it slows you down.

Sun's energy is contagious, I hope it pushes me to higher levels!! Always down to learn a trick or two, or share a spin from my experience...

Already trying to detract from my experience.  Pursuit of my happiness not sun's energy is my goal.

• Forum MVP

Blushing here:}!!!!!     My happiness and energy is its own, but fed tremendously by you fine forum fellows!!!!      I feed off of you all as much as some may feed on me!!!!

My smiles get bigger the more I see others dance and smile:}!!!    I am thinking we will all be catching up and grooving with each other:}!!!!!!!!  I hope so:}!!!!!

I really look forward to seeing yall folks again like Black Mountain!!!!    Its nice going to shows solo, at least in the beginning.  I find my own spot, dance it out.  now I get to find familure faces and friends, and see their smiles grow as much as mine when DSO hits those jams that make our feet move, and our souls cry:}!!!!!!!

I too love learning spins and steps from other people's dance!!!!   I get inspired by all who show their love openly to this music. 

I am super excited, and can not wait!!!!!

---Rudedog----I stay away from people as far as I can, for that reason!!!  I do not like elbowing people in the face.  its Rude and it makes me feel horriable to cause pain to others.  I am pretty good however at being able to keep a 360 real time view- with a 2-5 second delay because of my ability to slow time and bend space.  Only at DSO shows though!!!!!!

Star------I loved jumping around Black Mountain with you.  There were a few of us that took a lot of space.  Not rude space, but the music does move us in many different directions!!!!    It really makes me smiles to see others jump for joy and spin especially when these guys are playing their goods::}!!!!!

Mason:  I sure hope to get a hug in Richmond, and perhaps you could share your secret dance spots that I have yet been able to capitalize on:}!!!!!

I know this sounds a bit sap-------but aside from my kids this Christmas.......Reading that my energy is good for you all on these boards was the best xmas gift I got this year!!!!!!

You can buy anybody anything, but to share your passion, love and energy with others, and have it feed them as they feed you with this environment and music through dance, is for me..................  a tear bringer:}!!!!!!  

Look forward to enjoying this love, just only days away!!!

Warm Regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Should of left Richmond that night.  Stayed up all night anyways, and the 6 hour drive through torrential down pours and 3 ft visablity made me a nervous wreck.  I think I had 10mg of Xanax in me by the time we got to Philly!!!!

So happy ---- no flats, still think you guys are a bit crazy, but I think that's part of yall's beauty:}!!!  

Hope you all travel safe today.   At hotel DSO right now.  Not much action here yet, was really hoping to the see the circus in town, but maybe that will be later:}!!!!!!!!

I wont get a chance to do a NYE run again, so this trip has been super special.   Got to get in a group picture last night with many of you that I have danced with from the beginning of me getting on the bus,  but just now knowing names and shaking hands!!!!!!

I will get so much shit when I get home for this, but all I can say--------WELL FUCKING WORTH IT-------Even if I have to sleep in the truck another 6 months:}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psyched is not the word, but just completely psychedelic!!!!!

Archived