Cleveland HoB

Mr_Charlie

• Forum MVP

going to coming with a group of 12 .... arriving in style ... a limo

It didn't know you were moonlighting as a driver?!  How was that drunken bachelorette party the other night?  How may times did you tell them to stop standing up through the sunroof?

:)  Have a blast :)

• Forum MVP

To address the post by rudedoggg ....

1. Yes a limited number of tickets went on sale 2 for 1 .... I called the box office ... it will run until 10pm tonight or until the set number for this promotion is out... still going to get banged with the service fee and that is really all ticketmaster is after..

2. that does not mean sales are not great .... DSO will bring a crowd ....

3. But this is a good reason why many of you should have done the 3 day run of Indy>Columbus>Cleveland with Rick and I

4. And yes the extra room is always a pleasure .... giddyup for me !!

• Forum MVP

Chuck -

Fine with me ... the more room the better ...

but like I said above ..... I think people have heard about DSO ....

more and more people are refusing to buy tix online and get banged by the service fee (for this show $9 a ticket) when they know they can buy at venue day of a show that won't sell out pre

• Forum MVP

I should have done that run but after New Years I have to tighten the purse strings. Plus id rather spend my nut when it's warm. This crappy winter and nonstop snow just scared me away from the Ohio portion. My street is covered in a sheet of ice atm.

• Forum MVP

Matt, I made my count based on posts to date. I forgot to factor in all the random people who like this band and show up too. Upon reflection, I guess that is why I always seem to wind up dancing in the lobby if the balcony isn't open.

Enjoy the limo! It sounds like you did well trading in the Honda Civic! Did you get all the Dead stickers off first?

• Forum MVP

Matt, I made my count based on posts to date. I forgot to factor in all the random people who like this band and show up too. Upon reflection, I guess that is why I always seem to wind up dancing in the lobby if the balcony isn't open.

Enjoy the limo! It sounds like you did well trading in the Honda Civic! Did you get all the Dead stickers off first?

When referring to low ticket sales, I must have placed way too much trust in Chuck's psychic power.  When he said 14 people were going to that show, I assumed with him being a lawyer that everything out of his mouth was fact.  Lawyers are always 100% honest and I was positive if they were joking that they had to have a disclaimer at the bottom.

I have 4 reserved bar stools available for the upcoming DSO show at the Cleveland House of Blues on Sunday evening, February 9th at 8:00 p.m. 

The bar stools are on an elevated platform on the main floor, with excellent sight lines! There are a very limited number of these "reserved seating" bar stools at any given House of Blues performance, and unfortunately, I cannot make the trek to Cleveland on Sunday. 

This is the closest they will be coming to Buffalo during this winter tour, and the just announced Spring Tour, does not come nearer to Buffalo than this show, either. So, if you don't want to wait until later this summer (I hope) to see them in Buffalo, here is a great opportunity.
Now, you may not be planning on resting your butt on the aforementioned bar stool all that long on Sunday evening, however, it is nice to have a reserved place to rest your weary bones, if and when, you need to. 

Not to mention the speedy access to cocktails, if you need those, too!

In addition to the reserved seat, and by the way, a reserved seat (Obstructed View -- Upstairs) at this show will currently cost you $38.50, including fees, and there are only a few left. 
Each one of these reserved Bar Stools comes with a $35.00 food credit and beverage credit that can be used for dinner before the show at the Crossroads Restaurant at the House of Blues. I even have a 6:00 dinner reservation, which I would transfer to you, if you could use it.

Whether or not you decide to have dinner at Crossroads, you can still use the entire, or any remaining credit, to purchase cocktails or non-alcoholic beverages during the show!!!

I am selling these seats for $74.20 each (less than I paid), and I would be willing to sell them in pairs if you are only interested in two, but I will not sell them singly. If you purchase 2, the total price of $148.40 will be reduced to $144.20, and if you purchase all 4 from me, the total price of $288.80, will be reduced to $284.20  (gotta love those discounts!)

If you are wondering how these seats and goodies will be transferred from me to you, there is a House of Blues form for that, and the transfer will be confirmed by the House of Blues in Cleveland over the phone. I mean you can call after the transfer, just to make sure everything is "kosher", which it is. So, if you don't know me personally, or that well. . . fear not, you are protected!
As for payment, if you are local, cash or PAYPAL will be accepted. If you are not local, then only PAYPAL will be accepted to avail yourself of this great opportunity.

If you know anyone else that may be interested, if you aren't, please let them know. I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your time, attention, and consideration. 

Any other questions? Hopefully, I have it all covered :-)

Namaste,

David Call/Text 716-812-6198

• Forum MVP

Not a bad deal when u factor in food. But knowing how many are here, a chair is irrelevant to most people that I've met. Trying to get any to actually sit down may be a tougher proposition.

Archived