STREAM TONIGHT

lookyloo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a little heads up.... And please don't shoot the messenger. The phonecert people let us borrow their streaming equipment to take on the road with us so we can stream shows for free. And I foresee a good percentage of the shows being streamed via this system. The phonecert people are trying to get people signed up to their system through their app and one point they may want to charge. How they do that, I don't know. They may start charging for the app or maybe per stream. Nothing has been presented to us. It's just where I see things heading. So for now the streams are free and this could last who knows how long. ... This tour, six months, a year. So have at it while you can. We thank Phonecert for helping us with these free streams. The free streams may not last as they are in business to make make money by providing a service. Of course the quality of the stream is what's important to us. Rob E, Will, and the crew are making sure that that happens and the streams will continue when time and recourses are available per venue. As for now we are just seeing if we can continually supply high quality streams with little or no interruptions. Ideally we would like to offer these streams for free from now on but realize that this may not always be the case.

So what you are saying is Phoncert is the crack dealer of streams?...   Hook you with some free stuff, so you pay for it later?...  Count me in.

• Forum MVP

anyone else got the goose bumps!!!   If i knew i would of walked across the floor to.......   instead  danced out with kiddies.......   Iko is one of their favorites!!!   I am in home heaven!!!!

They are wailing viola, omg....they are fucking on fire====911 please  place is burning up

Dancing in a large open space by myself now.    Who cares what the neighboors see!!!  

• Forum MVP

Great set! Thanks goodness for technology!!! The feed started out a little choppy, but I swiucthed from high def to medium and everything smoothed out. Loved the Eyes and Viola Lee particularly.

• Forum MVP

DSO.....u guys are rock stars!! It was so fun to watch u, dance with my kids to u, and see you all up close performing your magic!!! Tonight was such a unexpected treat!!! Each one of you have a personality and decor I can not get enough of. I worked me ass off today, and was exhuasted...not now!! Thank you, thank you so much!!! You truly bring out the love and light!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

...Passing on what I know of the latest regarding live streams.  the good news:  Phonecert will continue free live streams.  the bad new: shows will not be available for re-listen.  

Archived