Mish 7/3

found

• Forum MVP

Set One: The Promised Land ; Bird Song ; El Paso ; China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider ; Black Throated Wind ; Big Railroad Blues ; Jack Straw ; Loser ; Big River ; Ramble On Rose ; Cumberland Blues ; Playing In The Band

Set Two: He's Gone > Truckin' ; Black Peter ; Mexicali Blues ; Dark Star > Morning Dew ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo ; Sugar Magnolia ; Friend Of The Devil ; Not Fade Away > Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad > Not Fade Away

Encore: One More Saturday Night

Notes: Show dedicated in memory of John J. Wood.

Who cares how old he was then? Are you always an asshole or just on the DSO boards? Can anyone vouch for this guy?

12 years makes a big difference in crowds...DSO has outgrown this place. I'll stop at that! Show was tight as usual!

he claims to have fabricated his birthday to help him on this board in some way.  i'm me regardless of where i am.  don't need (can u answer......) any vouching but thanks for looking out for me

• Forum MVP

Dead horse beats himself. Stupid things often get repeated!! Age change to gain favor, is that all that is needed on this board? Than take me back to 22. The stuff I pulled then would impress 99 percent of you!!! Ducats I always enjoy your comments, but really? Who the fuck cares about nether neverland. Always be who and what u want. Truth is flexiable, why u think all my past fun thinks 6 inches is really 9...hahahaha. I almost want to ask if ur into younger guys?

• Forum MVP

Beautiful venue right on the river in the middle of a canyon. Good beer on tap. Either park a car for $40 or take the shuttle for $15 per person. Very limited parking though. Great drive through the canyon. Could be a little hairy going back though. Unfortunately, they oversold the place and there was very little if any room to dance. Also didn't help that people got absurdly drunk due to the late showtime.

Show really took off during the China>Rider. Highlights in the first set included BTW, Jack Straw, Cumberland, and a long and drippy PITB.

A very heartfelt Black Peter was nice, especially knowing that there would most likely be another ballad coming up. Dark Star>Dew... Now that's what I'm talking about. Stellar DS with a Mind Left Body jam and an absolute monster of a Dew. One of the highlights of this run. Half Step, Sugar Mags, fast FOTD, NFA>GFTRFB>NFA kept me dancing towards the back of the venue.

Extremely well played show. Probably my favorite musically speaking and my kind of setlist. Keeps you on your toes.

Ducats, I was 1,972 years old then. Duh.

• Forum MVP

Speaking of age, I had an avatar of an older Jerry on another site and people were like how old are you bro. I'm like that's Jerry Garcia. They were like who is that. I didn't want the girls thinking I was a 60yr old bearded dude so I changed it. Low self esteem FTL. /end drift.

Archived