LaBron is coming home!

Tea

• Forum MVP

Of course if u are not a fan of an sec school u hate them. I'm sure all non UK fans were rooting for them to lose as well. My dilemma is no one in the big ten will be able to oppose USU for probably at least 3 years giving them a shot to win it every year and that's the team I love to hate.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Top 5 is too tough, but here's my dream team...

Magic

Jordan

Lebron

Duncan

Wilt (almost went with Russell)

Still taking Warriors in 6. No way the Warriors have another shooting performance like they did last night. Cavs don't have enough manpower besides Lebron for the entirety of the series. If Cavs win, they will on the defensive end. 

Found, you were correct, Sir!

Congrats to the GS Warriors.....the indisputable 2015 Champs!

• Forum MVP

Loved watching this team all year..Talent, teamwork, class....Congrats to an organization where the sum was definitely greater than the individual parts..

Well said. 

I don't usually venture into this part the forums, but a Warriors championship is good cause to do so. I'm thinking that of the 101 games they played (regular season plus playoffs) I probably watched 80 of them.  And what a satisfying ride it was.  It never seemed possible for them to maintain the pace they opend the season with, but somehow they did.  And then the twists and turns of the playoffs, down 2-1 twice, and ultimately being forced to alter a starting line up that went 50-7 in the regular season....amazing group! 

Archived