LaBron is coming home!

Tea

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Typically a Lebron hater, I can't believe he's got a 2-1 lead with that group of NY Knick castaways and a ball of fire no ones ever heard of in dellavedova. That said I can't help but feel the fairytale is about to end. Breaking the hearts of the poor poor Cleveland sports fans once again. However if they pull it off.......

• Forum MVP

NY Knick castaways .

The term "throw aways" can be used in this instance. Just don't use it in GD parlance or your balls will be broken unmercifully. :)

I can't understand how David Lee can go from NBA All- Star to riding the pines throughout this whole playoff run by the Warriors. He changed the tide of the game when he entered last night. He has always been a great passer from the post, and he runs the pick and roll better than most. I think Kerr needs to get him back in the rotation, and soon.

• Forum MVP

LaBron & company continue to defy the odds. They are totally gassed though...

G-State wins the next 3

Before the series began, I predicted Warriors in 7.

I doubt that GS can reel off 3 straight wins at this point, but they may very well win in 7. Splash Bros had better regain their aim.

The Cavs have impressed the shit out of me these last 2 games.

• Forum MVP

don't start to go there ... it is just as easy to say the Warriors could be up 3-0 ... think about that ...

I coached high school basketball for 18 years with 12 of those years as a head boys varsity coach at 2 different schools with passionate fan bases ... they think you should win every game ... it is stupid to say could of would of should of ....

you play the game and one team wins an one team loses ....

• Forum MVP

I hear you but draymond was out of position. As a coach, you know that. It took 11 quarters before I thought curry looked remotely engaged in these finals. That may be a testament to delly. The man has really surprised me.

The Dubs are reeling mentally...No one on the team has played in the Finals before. The swag has turned to schwag...Bad body language, lack of hustle, Bogut is spent (He really needs an off season regimen to get in top shape)....We will see if they can come out with any fire tomorrow night. The Cavs have done exactly what they needed to do which is slow the game down and the Warriors have not pushed it after defensive stops aside from Iggy a couple times. Whoever wins tomorrow wins the series..

• Forum MVP

Curry is going to go off tomorrow. Draymond Green was the Warriors 3rd best player all season, he's basically been invisible throughout this whole series. He needs to get it together or he's going to "throw away" alot of that free agent money that looked like a lock before this series. You will see alot more of David Lee in game 4, Kerr has to change things up.

I don't want to go around and around with this, but if the Warriors don't win tomorrow evening this series is OVER. They will never comeback from down 3-1. 

• Forum MVP

Curry is going to go off tomorrow. Draymond Green was the Warriors 3rd best player all season, he's basically been invisible throughout this whole series. He needs to get it together or he's going to "throw away" alot of that free agent money that looked like a lock before this series. You will see alot more of David Lee in game 4, Kerr has to change things up.

I don't want to go around and around with this, but if the Warriors don't win tomorrow evening this series is OVER. They will never comeback from down 3-1. 

Well said......Draymond had a good game 1 as I recall.....blocking shots and whatnot. He took a hard fall onto the small of his back that I think limited him in the last game. Hopefully he can return to form.

I actually like both of these teams. I won't be upset regardless of the outcome. They are very fun to watch. Hoping it goes to a game 7.....

As much as I respect the Spurs, it's refreshing to not have to watch surgery being performed for 48 minutes!

• Forum MVP

He really doesn't seem to get it. Best player means nothing. Best team is what it's about and that doesn't mean best players just guys accepting roles and playing the game together with one purpose, to win.

• Forum MVP

He must have the worst publicity team ever. He consistently says and does the worst possible thing when someone sticks a microphone in his face.

Best in the world would find a wY to win the game, not just pad your stats for 3 1/2 quarters just to disappear in the last 5 minutes. I realize he hasn't much help, but the best in the world would find a way to put his teammates in a position to succeed. He passes to guys in spots where their only option is to pass right back to him or chuck a ridiculously contested shot. He is one of the most physically gifted athletes ever to grace the hardwood. But his basketball mind is a mess.

Archived