Two Souls in Communion>

Other One>

Eleven>

Death Don't Have No Mercy>

Other One

One More Sat Night

Ripple

*dedicated to Will

Wow. What a spread! Rehearsal dinner into a Greek wedding.

• Forum MVP

So much for saving the pigpen. I don't know if us jam in the sanders gonna get something that special. The current tour screams that the 80s are coming. They did the 69, the 77, the early style elective. No 80s in awhile. Oh well, would've loved this one. Dark star other one 2nd set is where its at.

• Forum MVP

Tough to be upset in Jamaica. I'm sure I wl roll my eyes to the we will survive but beyond that I'll dance the 80s like it's 76. I just hope to catch the early stuff. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised but I feel they've been playing the early stuff. Maybe more to come. Hoping for an April 71.

• Forum MVP

So much for saving the pigpen. I don't know if us jam in the sanders gonna get something that special. The current tour screams that the 80s are coming. They did the 69, the 77, the early style elective. No 80s in awhile. Oh well, would've loved this one. Dark star other one 2nd set is where its at.

I think there's a lesson to be learned here.

• Forum MVP

I think I learned that lesson with DSO a long time ago.  I imagine those that toured with the dead would have similar sentiments.

See as many as you can.  You never know which one is going to be the one or the show you need to hear.  However, after about 400 shows or so, the flip side has also shown its teeth.  You can't see them all.  As long as you keep an open mind and an open heart, a show from any era on any night with DSO at the helm could be an enlightening experience.  

I am sure all of us in Jamaica will have our cup full.  Just as those that made NC and FL.  I know I will catch another early show.  I got quite a few shows coming up on the horizon.  

Now to finish packing.

• Forum MVP

I am sure you intrepid travelers will pass the Loving Cup. Otherwise, MC you might want to do some yoga while you are there and let it go. Lol

How can he do yoga. He doesn't have a vagina???

• Forum MVP

I am sure you intrepid travelers will pass the Loving Cup. Otherwise, MC you might want to do some yoga while you are there and let it go. Lol

How can he do yoga. He doesn't have a vagina???

The Grinch? You would know, evidently. I certainly don't. Is that why it is behaving so badly?

Alright KY, I just will let you in on a secret that as a man, especially single, you are missing out.

• Forum MVP

Saw the first Hampton Warlock show ( behind the boards for Help Slip franklins) and missed the second for organic chem exam. You can imagine how I felt missing Dark Star.

While that indeed sucks, try hearing the roar from the fence and Dark Sar being screamed from the doors. That hurt a bit. Thank God for the Meadowlands a week later

Saw the first Hampton Warlock show ( behind the boards for Help Slip franklins) and missed the second for organic chem exam. You can imagine how I felt missing Dark Star.

While that indeed sucks, try hearing the roar from the fence and Dark Sar being screamed from the doors. That hurt a bit. Thank God for the Meadowlands a week later

While reading the setlist my eyes started watering up knowing that I missed what looks like THE best show in a long time. A lot of my favorites and to throw salt in the wound CHIMES of FREEDOM!  AAAARGH!  Happy for you folks that got this.

I understand peoples sorrow at missing Dark Star at the Warlocks show but the real hit of those shows was Attics of My Life- not played in something like 15 maybe 17 years. I had the inside scoop that was happening and a laminate for those shows.

OK just spent a few minutes thinking about if I could of had either last night DSO or 89 Warlocks. I'm sure dso played better than warlocks that night...

Oh come on Bri...... you know last night's show would rise above most anything else....Chimes, You ain't woman enough, 2 Souls, sounds like an amazing Lisa night. Let's hope we get some Chimes in Oregon!!!!

Yes! Amazing Lisa night indeed! 

• Forum MVP

It looks like what they didn't do in quantity in FL they made up in quality?

Yes that's accurate, however the Culture Room is pretty much the worst venue there is and I said that about Revolution Outdoor last year and said the same thing about Revolution Indoor the two previous years. But the sound was better at Culture than Revolution Outdoor. Put the sloppy, very mixed weird ass southFla crowd aside, the tightness of space aside, musically these were two amazing shows, band played great on every tune. Lisa was shining bright. Loved Cryptical through the Saturday Night..was really hoping for Viola encore or second set closer though ..saturdayNight was a fast rocking 72style..jeff ripped the bigRxR..yea sry rick but you missed the pig Chinatown Shuffle, Next Time You See Me, Good Lovin, The Stranger...oh and theEleven was sick

• Forum MVP

Ya. Im feeling two drummer in the style of. They will have lisa out there too I would think. Also know we are going to get the stranger bucket stuff. No 80s lately. We know it's coming but thats only one show and I still feel that may be an elective cause 80s be sans lisa.

Archived