NW Fall Run

Island Bro

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

yeah the 90210 crowd will bring it Rick ... somebody got to represent ...

Unfortunately you guys will have to deal with a drunk Lindsey Lohan talking during the jam segments. On the flip side her and Paris Hilton will likely have a wardrobe malfunction at some point in the night. I assume the theater there has a valet service as well as a red carpet with photo ops.

• Forum MVP

They are showing some tough love to SoCal  ... used to get 3-5 shows here form LA to SD ...  2 nights at  Canyon Club or even better the El Rey on a Fri and Sat would have been better than this mix of poo ... the SD show is 6:30 on a Wed , if you work till 5pm  in Orange county  , that show is out cause you cant make it down the freeway in reasonable time to enjoy the show ... I am thinking I'll go to the Saban , Humphrey's wont work for me because of work , but its a cool place and maybe next time they'll have a show there on a Sat night  ...  the SoCal tour dates suck balls :angry: !!!

• Forum MVP

Rick , the grate vibe is it any show that , you , me , Chuck , Pete , Matt , Aaron and everyone else we know and love are hanging at together , no matter what state or city its in , my brotha !!! :grouphug:

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Rick , I think you think I'm fucking with you about the ride to the jubilee by your lack of reply , or maybe you don't want to give me a ride lol  , but I'll be living 7 hours east of Evergreen Co and 20 minutes north of interstate 70 ... heading that way just about this time next year ... I bought some property and am going to build a new house on it for me and Bertha my beagle ... the cali life has ran its course for me ...

• Forum MVP

Matt , SoCal is BEAUTIFUL , its just too expensive to own a home here , smallest homes in my area are 600k+ ,,, and retirement unless your a millionaire , well ,you can just forget about it and keep working till you die ... KS offers a new home with little or no mortgage , taxes are nothing , and a simple  easy going retirement ... I'm gonna sit on my front porch , smoke weed , play the JBG loud and watch Bertha run around the corn fields chasing rabbits ... and every now and then take a ride to CO to visit Rick ;)

• Forum MVP

Kansas is the hardest state in the union to stay awake in. Every Christmas driving to summit county, those were the bleak miles. They should just chop off eastern Colorado and give that to Kansas as well b/c it's a horrible part of a beautiful state.

Archived