NW Fall Run

Island Bro

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

There are a fair number of people here that have regular jobs and lack the time, opportunity, and/or unfiltered internet access that would facilitate real-time online conversations. I am glad there are other forums that meet the need for those who are blessed with the opportunities so many of us lack.

• Forum MVP

Plenty of people with jobs in this great old country that sit around a spend their day unfiltered on the Internet or Smartphone.  You seen office space?  In any given day, I do about 15 minutes of real work (I may be paraphrasing).  What a great satire of America cubicle work world.  Lets be glad some fine fellows keep themselves busy with work at work as opposed to the zone.

I see you in Vegas soon brother Chuck

• Forum MVP

Most here are on adult friend finder forum. The guy with the avatar of a gimp is me. MC is into rope play. Sunny goes on tbe dark web for snuff films. Tea is on mostly UNC forums pretending to be a senior to meet freshmen girls. Chuck is in Vegas. Enough said there. Once tour starts we hang out here more and live vicariously through the people seeing shows.

• Forum MVP

Have I seen Office Space? What kind of question is that? When I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation, is not to be hassled, that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

• Forum MVP

Have I seen Office Space? What kind of question is that? When I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation, is not to be hassled, that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

Chuck have you finished those TPS reports yet.

• Forum MVP

Well, you were right, I got my scarlet begonias back! (Mango gave me my scarlet hoodie back cause I did not have a coat...)

Went to see Stu last night at the Ashkenaz to do a warm up for TOUR and.........

Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh.....!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely positively am so joyfully wonderfully full of excitement bc I am back in Deadheadland!!!!!!! That was the shortest longest break from the entire life I love and now I am pretty sure I ate some kinda mushroom at that last San Fran show in the spring and followed the white rabbit to a land of endless tea parties and psychedelic fairies in a pure realm of bliss and emptiness tied in a knot.....

But I woke up! So I am here, and everyone else is here too..... You were there, and you too! So glad the rosy red and electric blue slippers still only require a simple "click click click, click click" to return home to the front row where I belong..... Trying my damnedest to not run off no more!!!!!!

Now I sit back and listen to my brothers play me a concert in a living room.... And it is getting good so imma stop typing and watch the next generation carry Jerry thru an unbroken chain of blissful wisdom blossoms unfolding and revolving!

• Forum MVP

Well, you were right, I got my scarlet begonias back! (Mango gave me my scarlet hoodie back cause I did not have a coat...)

Went to see Stu last night at the Ashkenaz to do a warm up for TOUR and.........

Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh.....!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely positively am so joyfully wonderfully full of excitement bc I am back in Deadheadland!!!!!!! That was the shortest longest break from the entire life I love and now I am pretty sure I ate some kinda mushroom at that last San Fran show in the spring and followed the white rabbit to a land of endless tea parties and psychedelic fairies in a pure realm of bliss and emptiness tied in a knot.....

But I woke up! So I am here, and everyone else is here too..... You were there, and you too! So glad the rosy red and electric blue slippers still only require a simple "click click click, click click" to return home to the front row where I belong..... Trying my damnedest to not run off no more!!!!!!

Now I sit back and listen to my brothers play me a concert in a living room.... And it is getting good so imma stop typing and watch the next generation carry Jerry thru an unbroken chain of blissful wisdom blossoms unfolding and revolving!

Glad you are back in the tea party in full force...see ya out on the dancefloor soon!

• Forum MVP

Happy Peoples !! Yall make me smile.

Where my fall last year was taking care of the youngest, this fall is about taking care of the oldest. I will miss the twirling jamming on the floor fun.

Begonias are such a beautiful delicate rose like flower that I love. Glad for you SVT !! Funny. It appears that I have second sight sometimes. I just think it means the world is unfolding as it should.

• Forum MVP

Lucky fucks dancing right now. That outdoor venue looks fantastic. Tons of room to groove. Getting fat drinking and eating pork listening to a cover band play free falling in a beer garden. People here think this music is the shit. They are without a clue.

Archived