NW Fall Run

Island Bro

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Actually, it is all pretty free in easy if you have the right view.... It is only costly and difficult when we try to cling to what can't be held for very long or try to avoid the very things we think are costly and difficult.... If u think of it all as a spinning dance at a DSO show, no matter where you are you will probably actually BE free and easy......

So........... I am so excited that I will make it back home to the rail this fall for this run!!!! I have not a single plan but I know that everything will be just exactly perfect and that I will be spinning in actual reality (?) with you all very soon..... The dance has been good from Hawaii.... Puna is THE hippie Mecca, don't u know? But holy 10 minute tuning, Jerry, I wanna come home to you and you and you and you!

I fucking love you guys so much ...!!!!!! See u soon.... (Aka, haha u thought u got rid of me but it is not THAT easy!!!! Lmao)

• Forum MVP

Good news SVT! Glad you will fill your cup.

Yes Hawaiian culture and legends are great. I just learned a Pele traditional hula where the fire goddess s aroused from sleep by the essence of Lohi' au and her spirit flies to the sacred cliffs of Ke'e at Ha 'ena , her heart following the drums, and once she is invited in and enters the celebration she sees the hula dancers and then Lohi'au and they fall immediately in love. Just the first part of that trilogy.

• Forum MVP

They have a festival here every spring and they do all the hulas of that whole story..... Pretty sexy story!!!! Pele is a jealous lover but only because so intense and her sister is very giving but even to the one promised to pele she can't refuse..... Good ol story time. I didn't even try to learn about these things but it is unavoidable when you live here! Pretty amazing. Now back to where the climate makes me wear clothes :( hehehe

• Forum MVP

Things pick up around here when the band is playing. Locate some of your favorite dead and put in on. Post what it is in the now listening thread and maybe you'll get something going. Jump into the survivor pool. Maybe join the SEC debate. Those guys are clearly bored with too much time on their hands.

• Forum MVP

The only thing i dont like about this board, is that it moves soooooooooo slow

I feel ya there.  Wish I had more time to post content since this is a great group of folks.   It was nice to see Mr. Felina pop by the other day - he was a frequent contributor here for a good while but succumbed to the Zone.  Probably the same 'pace' issue that you're grappling with.

Start a thread or 2 - it'll get some folks up and movin!  Lots of wallflowers around.

Archived