TODAY IN BOARD HISTORY

Guest CRABBY2

Guest CRABBY2

2 years ago today i got perma from the philzone and made it so no one new can join. Which stand's to this day. I also ruined bretty poo-pie's vacation according to him. :rofl:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CRABBY2

Hey Red, i heard your washed up loser boyfriend billy no job, left yet another job, LMFFAO. Red your this big editor, yet you spell dear, deal on pz, put the bong down red

Guest CRABBY2

red your hair dew is soooooooo 70's, wake up girl, its 2015. and please dont tell us over here, how u went to englishtown, u state that every day on the dark side, everyone knows your a old battle ax

Guest Grammar Goddess (Melian)

My first; it was beyond great.

That nfa was indeed epic!

Yup. Nine minutes of serious jamming before the singing even began.

• Forum MVP

I am not taperrob!

I am the man responsible for the forums!

I am tired of people coming here from PZ with the sole intent of stirring up shit. I am in a bad mood - don't fuck with me.

Hey Ron, thanks for the intervention.

If I had my way, you will clean house.......

peace, acududeman.

Guest tulsa chris

in dso whitch drummer is fake mikey and witch is fake billy. I seen them in Tulsa and Vorty poured a beer on my head. Thus , vorty and me are friends.  How many of you dumb fucks are freinds with the band like me.

• Forum MVP

Is that your real body in your picture tulsa. Cause u look tiny..type if guy that wears a tank top to tight to make it look like you are bigger than you are.

Do you go to shows? Do u even like GD? I personally am very curious about you, and.will give you some attention. You seem like a good research project.

I don't think your a ass..but something happened to you, perhaps younger that makes you want to bully.

I don't really belong here either, but bwcauae of many kind souls that you have insulted, I am accepted in a community that I respect and whom I care about verymuch. I call many family...and its saddening you want to disturb a other wise friendly place.

Care to share why, or hurt you so bad that you through out anger, senseless conflict, and disruption.

PM me if you want. I do have a genuine intrest in why!!

Hope the best for you, cause life sucks when your not happy. You and I, I think both know that!!

• Forum MVP

sun you been having some beers on this holiday weekend ??? lol ;)  ...  I've never met any of the band , but I'm thinking  they're real nice folks just by the way they play such sweet music ... I'm thankful they're here !!!  I'm still not going to Beverly Hills , I know I'll fall the fuck to sleep once I sit in one of those chairs , but than again , maybe I am going  ?!?!

Archived