• Created
  • Last Reply

Grammar Goddess (Melian)
grammer godesss
tulsa chris
comes a time
CRABBY2
CRABBY

These six names are three people all using the same IP addresses!  Their sole intent was to start shit.  Being the mean old man that I am I have banned them, their email addresses and their IP's!

Good riddance!

I predict Tulsa Chris will be banned within 24.

I predict an hour ago!

Garsh, tulsa chris went to collage.  My uncle/cuzzin' sez a collage has sumthin' ta dew with art

TR, why didn't you delete the whole thread?

Garsh, tulsa chris went to collage.  My uncle/cuzzin' sez a collage has sumthin' ta dew with art

TR, why didn't you delete the whole thread?

I didn't delete the all of it because other members had replied to it, deleting selected posts would make members posts confusing.

dude forget about your mood or feelings. just get these fuckin loser pieces of shit off the forum. its easy shit. worried about executing an innocent person? worried about having to be the moral decider? neither an issue. not hard for you to decipher which new scumbag member needs to be sent packing immediately-is it? do it to enough of them IMMEDIATELY and they should wimper away, like the little pussy's they are.

P.S. there u go Mason - I would love to meet one (or all) of these fucks at a show.

• Forum MVP

Ducats,

I just watched a movie that really makes you think about some of those questions. It was called Good Kill staring Ethan Hawke. The double tap procedure really sickened me. Who knows if any of it was true or accurately depicts our practices.

As for Crabby and the bunch, I don't care if they come or go. I certainly never advocate for them to be removed. I hope to meet all of you someday. Anyone who's life has been touched by this music is a brother of mine. Really hope to share a drink of your choice and spend a song or two dancing with you ducats.

I don't check the intrawebs for a day and a lot has gone down. I wonder, ducats, what it all has to do with me.

Maybe make an appearance in Albany that seemed to be in crabbys dso show range.

Archived