Bracket pool

Rude

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

So this Oregon 1 seed is looking weaker. the PAC 12 took a dump this tourney. All of their teams ranked much higher in the BPI than they should have for their seeding, but the committee loves the outdated RPI which doesn't take scores into effect and shuns good metrics like kenpom and ESPN BPI/FPI.

6 seed Arizona loss

8 seed USC loss

4 seed cal. Loss

7 seed Oregon state loss.

3 seed Utah win

1 seed Oregon still to play.

Just hoping Indiana will follow Michigan states lead vs UK Saturday. ;)

• Forum MVP

Should have known. I had cinci beating Oregon so that should have told you cinci would lose b4 1st round.

My money bracket is busted. I still think everyone has a shot in this small bracket. Some just have a better chance than others. 3 of the 7 now are missing 2 final 4 teams. 3 others 1. And Chris missing 0...

• Forum MVP

That Cincinnati play was horrible to watch. Slow it down. Ball hit dudes hands. His eye light up. We're gonna win. He takes ball slightly into his hand throws it down. Only to find out that we lose. We only had time for a tip and the time you took to grip it and throw it down, cost you the game.

• Forum MVP

FYI that Michigan state loss was the biggest upset in tourney history. Never b4 has a 2 seed ranked number 1 in a season lost the opener and Michigan state was 2nd only to Kansas in brackets picking them to win and was bet by more people that anyone to win it all in a few vegas sports books. It's not called March madness for nothing.

• Forum MVP

So I need Duke to win this game and Virginia to win tomorrow and Carolina to lose to Indiana or in their elite 8 game and Oklahoma to win it all and I'll win the pool. The earlier rounds were weighted a little more than the latter ones and that's not good for me.

No prob at all!!!

• Forum MVP

So only Chris has a chance to take it from BS69. If Carolina wins it all, Chris will win. Any other scenario and BS69 takes the crown. I could get within 3 points if Oklahoma wins it all but that's still a L.

• Forum MVP

I'll bring the winner some west 6th IPAs in cans. 7.2% abv from Lexington.

Chris only needs 4 straight wins. So with 12 teams still left its down to 2 people. Nuts. And 1 needs his team to win 4 straight. I made this pool favor early rounds and now I wish I had made the final game 40 points so if Oklahoma won id have a shot. Maybe I can adjust the points per round. Lol

• Forum MVP

Chris only needs 4 straight wins. So with 12 teams still left its down to 2 people. Nuts. And 1 needs his team to win 4 straight. I made this pool favor early rounds and now I wish I had made the final game 40 points so if Oklahoma won id have a shot. Maybe I can adjust the points per round. Lol

Looks to me like Torin could win if Carolina goes all the way as well.

• Forum MVP

Looks to me like Torin could win if Carolina goes all the way as well.

U are right. If Oregon beats Oklahoma, helpslip beats u Chris. I think that's oyster head. Unless torin is both but I think those are different people unless using multiple logins.

Archived