John & Bob on Watch What Happens Live

deadheadmike07

• Forum MVP

Lol. My gf records that to watch housewives crap. Guess I'll have to watch it myself this time. She sent me a pic of him at the dead and co show. Those are good GD reinforcements for her being new to the dead. Now I just need Taylor Swift to say the Dead's her fav band. I do have to say that I was all excited when she called Queen Jane before me in Peoria. Proud daddy moment. 2 notes in she called it. She actually beat me to a few in Chicago as well. I'm also curious if anyone else always calls a song wrong. Everytime Help on the way starts I always call it incorrectly. Always. It's like wires are crossed in my head on that one. I know every note that's gonna be played but I'll misidentify it every time. Weird.

I'm also curious if anyone else always calls a song wrong.

I sometimes (often) think Music is Dancin'. Also mix up BTW with Weather Report. It's a brief moment (senior?), and I laugh at how I could have been so wrong! Not sure if the beginnings of the songs fool me, or just not paying close enough attention. I don't dwell on it.

• Forum MVP

I wish my enjoyment was in some way connected to whether Bobby was enjoying himself but sadly it is not.

+1......;)

I wish my enjoyment was in some way connected to whether Bobby was enjoying himself but sadly it is not.

+1......;)

Archived