Evansville.

2muchfun

• Forum MVP

Gonna have to rework tour plan. Was gonna just drive home from indy but evansville is right about halfway point to St Louis for me so may be staying a couple nights. Shit was so much easier when i wasnt dragging the boys on tour. But all in all its an extra show. Maybe more since new Indy show is a weds and i will try to turn that into a long weekend if logistics work out. 

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Dead duck said:

If i had to guess i would say a ton of space will be avail in Eville. New town, short notice. Cant wait

In 1982 when my paycheck and therefore myself arrived in Evansville I couldn't find any deadheads so as the story goes, I made some. Actually I just took a few of the aspiring local musicians to their first dead show...Alpine Valley...and Jerry did the rest. Just saw a local band Jeb...who was once on same bill as DSO...at Lamsco's on Franklin St...the place and area to go post show, where Rumple Mountain Boys recently played. Several of the patrons will be at DSO. 

Biggest thing since Panic played in Eville about 7 or so yrs ago

Victory is restored 1920's theatre....GA though and also expect plenty of empty space in 2500 seat arena.

Louiville->Eville->St L much easier driving then Indy in the middle

Looking foward to all my DSO friends invading! Party at 2muchfun's?

• Forum MVP

This is a weird tour segment now.  I may end up in my bed every night during a 4 show run.  No show in this 4 show stretch more than 3 hours away.  May spend the night in the Lou and thats St Louis, not louisville as made abundantly clear by Nelly if you ever worked for a hip hop radio station in the ville which in this case is Nashville instead of louisville which would be the proper ville.  Confused yet? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived