Beaver Creek, CO

Tea

• Forum MVP

11/10/73

Set One: Bertha ; Jack Straw ; Loser ; Looks Like Rain ; Deal ; Mexicali Blues ; Tennessee Jed ; El Paso ; Brokedown Palace ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Row Jimmy ; Weather Report Suite Prelude > Weather Report Suite Part 1 > Let It Grow 

Set Two: Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > Morning Dew > Uncle John's Band > Playing In The Band ; Big River ; Stella Blue ; Truckin'

• Forum MVP

11/10/1973 has always been the little brother to the badass blowout on 11/11 but it is no slouch at all.  There were some great UJB's in late 1973 and this one was right there with the best of 'em.  

I'm guessing jazz-n-honey were on full-display last night!  Hopefully we get a review or 2 once the participants are awake and functioning

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Tea for Texas said:

11/10/1973 has always been the little brother to the badass blowout on 11/11 but it is no slouch at all.  There were some great UJB's in late 1973 and this one was right there with the best of 'em.  

I'm guessing jazz-n-honey were on full-display last night!  Hopefully we get a review or 2 once the participants are awake and functioning

I'm looking forward to u getting some shows soon!!! I'll bask in your glow as u get that needed release. Been a while. Better wash the car a few times to get in shape for the Carolina shows. ;)

• Forum MVP
3 minutes ago, rudedogggg said:

Ugh it shows the gifs moving until I post then nothing. Grrr. How do u post gifs?

No love for the GIF with this platform -102k file-size limit :(

Unless Ron knows a trick of course.

• Forum MVP

Finally worked.  Several people I found that stole parts or all of your moves.

KaLdnKosTRKNy.gif

TfKfqjt2i4GIM.gif

26xBOZKoaeEn9mKSQ.gif

5PIg7wgr9xQkM.gif

The uninitiated dont know that really you really have an invisible turntable or whatever that is they are using

3oz8xN5DLvNvaYix1e.gif

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, rudedogggg said:

Finally worked.  Several people I found that stole parts or all of your moves.

KaLdnKosTRKNy.gif

TfKfqjt2i4GIM.gif

26xBOZKoaeEn9mKSQ.gif

5PIg7wgr9xQkM.gif

The uninitiated dont know that really you really have an invisible turntable or whatever that is they are using

3oz8xN5DLvNvaYix1e.gif

Bwahahahahhhhh!  

Guess you figured it out!  And Yes, that Machio kid owes me residuals

Archived