New DSO & GD Fan (better late than never). looking for recommendations

LIkeEveryOne

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was my bad.  although I meant the second line I had already decided on MC - hence by extension anybody he might bring.  This is gonna kill me to say but I think PG is gonna slap my wrist.  Although not a back handed compliment that's for sure, but.......

I had already insinuated a Forum barbecue - hence I can't change the rules to include PG approval. can I?

PG please don't be mad and know it was typed out of respect.

BUT, also remember I said I have a SMALL place. So MC by your post realize you're basically saying you decided who's coming.

It's all good. 

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, ducats said:

.... also remember I said I have a SMALL place.

Just remember many our friends were packed in solid in St Louis the other night. We can fit twenty or thirty in Teacher Matt's little car.      I just wish I was with you guys right now and not stuck on top of this mountain....Oh well  ...I'll see everyone next week in North Caralina.

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Forum MVP

I booked a flight. See ya in Asheville and beyond!!! Priorities set straight. The dark star aligns with mars. Solo with no car but that's what happens when tour mobile fails to manifest: I fly. Grateful for this family and this band that makes all my wildest unicorn dreams come true!!! Better late than never ;)

• Forum MVP

About the invitees. I will invite/bring some others feel free to contact me to ask about coming. I'm not gonna flood your house with every hippie I know in jersey. Also maybe you want to invite one or two of your good dead buddies that might be coming to the show. 

• Forum MVP
On 3/31/2017 at 5:11 AM, ducats said:

I met (albeit VERY briefly) Mango in Portchester.  Will get to a jubilee sometime in next decade - hopefully they keep on truckin that long.  Have my sites set on Morristown this May.

I'm 30 minutes north of the theatre. You want me to consider a pre-show Forum barbecue?  I'm in a SMALL cape (small backyard but good for barbecue party) so as I mentioned last year only room for a couple people to lay their heads post show

You met Found as well. He was the one who picked out your cats under the stars shirt

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:15 PM, Mason's Child said:

About the invitees. I will invite/bring some others feel free to contact me to ask about coming. I'm not gonna flood your house with every hippie I know in jersey. Also maybe you want to invite one or two of your good dead buddies that might be coming to the show. 

ok we're good to go.  I could use (but it doesn't really matter) a heads up; how many showing up approx. when. how many maybe into post show. anybody looking to lay the head etc. etc

I'm scared to mention it but lookin at dates (and knowing map) skipping The Wilbur show makes my couch/backyard (bring a tent) on the way to the Cap.  I'll probably do Sat night show.  

• Forum MVP

I have a rider potentially than will insist on skipping nothing. For the cap will spend one night up by port Chester.  Next night maybe sleep in car on way to Keene. If the ride doesn't commit, I will skip both Boston and Keene. They are a touch out of the way. 

• Forum MVP

I will be there. That place is can't miss. 

Please note there will be a police sobriety check point set up. There are only two ways in. Will be set up on one or both ways. It's always there before the show but you may not see it depending on your way in when you come to the parking lot. I've been running late and not see in it. I prefer to head up early. Penns peak probably has the best Grateful Dead parking lot scene of any DSO show I've been too. If the weather is nice, great place to hang for hours before the show. If you head up way early, you will dodge the check point. 

Assume you will see police they will slow you down and be able to get a look at you and smell of the car  

see you at the peak

Archived