New DSO & GD Fan (better late than never). looking for recommendations

LIkeEveryOne

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Cold prickliles, warm fuzzies, warm prickilies and cold fuzzies- what makes sense to you to receive and give away, right ? 

ah the PG every other one rule. got (backhanded comp...) the last one then this one..................not a chance.

is a prickliles like a peccadillo? :(

I met (albeit VERY briefly) Mango in Portchester.  Will get to a jubilee sometime in next decade - hopefully they keep on truckin that long.  Have my sites set on Morristown this May.

I'm 30 minutes north of the theatre. You want me to consider a pre-show Forum barbecue?  I'm in a SMALL cape (small backyard but good for barbecue party) so as I mentioned last year only room for a couple people to lay their heads post show

• Forum MVP
53 minutes ago, ducats said:

sorry PG. first paragraph tells me endless supply of fuzzies. two paragraphs later witch convinces the scarecrow the world is flat. my brain checks out at that point.

It is a bedtime story. But I first heard it in 10th grade in chemistry class

7 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

You give the okay and I will put together a welcoming party for the ducats BBQ. I will be in Morristown 

ok I'll confirm shortly. I would think we can pull it off. just noticed it's a Tuesday night which kinda sucks.

how's that theater for a show?

Don't mean to break the thread , 

the get together sounds good . 

but does anyone find this music takes their spirit to a place that couldn't be reached without it? I am listening to terrapin station and I am somehow move to some place unique in feeling and thought .

im not tripping but I am pleasantly drunk ?  It's really incredible

just thought I'd share 

• Forum MVP
6 hours ago, LIkeEveryOne said:

...does anyone find this music takes their spirit to a place that couldn't be reached without it?

I don't want to speak for others, but for the devoted members of this forum I'd venture that everyone has found this music to have done that.

• Forum MVP

In drawing a blank on Morristown. I think it's a seeded venue. Dancing in the aisles and back. Not my favorite but always a good crew from jersey there. Could be consumed with Rahway or Montclair. Jersey all blends together for me. Someone could correct me. Either way BBQ sounds good. Being a Tuesday night probably best to host is pre show than post. 

4 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

In drawing a blank on Morristown. I think it's a seeded venue. Dancing in the aisles and back. Not my favorite but always a good crew from jersey there. Could be consumed with Rahway or Montclair. Jersey all blends together for me. Someone could correct me. Either way BBQ sounds good. Being a Tuesday night probably best to host is pre show than post. 

def a seated venue. I can't believe it's great for us but....

pre + post works for me. i'll make sure theirs wood for fire pit

what exactly is a welcoming party?

Archived