Steph and Jesse's New England Campout Wedding (only game in town?)

• Forum MVP

You are invited to Jesse and Steph's official Wedding campout party!
(if you don't know where we live, PM us or ask your friends)

so if ya'll are in new england and/or feel like camping and dancing for a weekend from wherever (you can quarantine with us at camp for the week before and after the wedding) feel free to hit me up and come on out. it's strange times and things are gonna get stranger but we're getting on with the show. we only expect a hundred folks or so throughout the weekend and i miss you all so fucking terribly. we're already married but its time to throw a party about it and open our camping/music grounds to our family. holla!

SCHEDULE
Friday, August 21:      Bachelor(ette) Party (no kids no pools no pets... except in designated areas!)
Saturday, August 22: Wedding Ceremony (mid-afternoon)
                                      Pig Roast and Reception Party
Sunday, August 23:    Recover and Clean-Up

Everyone is invited to bring their own tents and campout all weekend on our 5 acre homestead in the woods of northeast CT (20 mins south of Worcester).

Bring all your instruments and equipment. We have a stage and will have guest musicians throughout the weekend. Saturday will be electric.

Plenty of food and limited libations will be provided, but it will also will be potluck, so bring the things you want to share or consume yourself.

Kid Village will exist bc this is a family friendly campout (but on Friday night kids should stay in Kid Village)

Dogs are welcome, but if yours has balls he needs to be on a leash.
There will be children and other dogs so if yours cannot handle that, keep your dog on a leash.
We have chickens in a pen (as do all of our neighbors) so if your dog is gonna chase 'em, keep your dog on a leash.
There will be a friendly roaming dog pack (Prizma and co.) so if your dog isn't into that, keep your dog on a leash.

Contact us if you would like to arrive early (prior week) to help with set-up. This includes art installations throughout the property (as permanent as the artist desires) and plenty of campground and parking set-up. Please come on down if you have the time!

No charge for this party, but if you would like to bring a wedding gift, we are always in need of:
cast irons (dutch ovens!)
deep cycle (RV/Marine) batteries
solar lighting/panels
tents/tarps
rope
farm tools/accessories
fencing
plants/seeds/bulbs
steph wants wine (bottles and red... pinot noir?)
party favors

KISS KISS

• Forum MVP

yeah, we got married in February 2019 cause life and shit but it was just outside the trailer we were renting with friends and lasted 2 and a half minutes. so this is the real one with everyone. most of my dads can't be here but i got a local one and my mom sent her wedding dress from marrying my dad 46 years ago that she made with her mom (gotta have one of my local moms help me with it to adjust!) and it's my mom's bday. gonna try to stream it.... sure would be cool if one of yall that knows about live streams could show up and help out with that :)

it's mostly just an excuse to open our bad ass property for small local campouts and gatherings of music minded folks. just another excuse to listen to the music play in slightly confusing times.

we can help with rides in and out of the area...... gonna be a real good time. 

kiss kiss

Archived