DSO in Frederick, Maryland! - 5/14 and 5/15

• Forum MVP

Just bought third night.  This is perfect and what I wished for.  Things happen when you want them enough.   

Great venue-----hopefully in a good gold section.  The sections can be very odd.   Some gold are not as good as bronze or silver.  I know, seems odd, but its how they park you!!

Rude, you do not have a kid, you have a baby!!!   But, are we not all babies one way or another. 

Safe travels for you and your family!!  

Look forward to another three day release!!!   

Super excited about the drive in. Learned a lot from last run!!  

Edit, I purchased a gold tic earlier today through ticketmaster---i believe....Checked email this evening to confirm tic.....no email.  Checked website, as for some reason I can not go through DSO website, and tics for sunday night go on sale the 12th?  Do I need any more strange in my life?   Conspiracy in my crazy world.  Or maybe I am crazy.  I prefer the former.   Hoping I did not buy two nights for saturday. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I think we are going to have to pass on this. The 12 hour drive may be more than we want to do right now. This would turn into a 7 day trip. I don’t tbink we can pull off a whole day drive with the boss baby yet. 

• Forum MVP

Rude, maybe Riverfront live is an upcoming option for the band?  Hope to be able to meet your new boss and see a great show with you and family again. Greg, glad you're in gold for an upcoming Sunday festival,  happy for all on here getting into shows , especially with what sounds like exceptional after show parties. I gotta lay low to clear up some recent expensive car repairs and an upcoming 2 week trip to spend time with my cousins in Big Sur and finally get into the big trees. Every other time I was in California I was committed to jgb and dead shows. It's been hard times with the fires the past few years of my attempts to get there. 

• Like (+1) 2