9/3-4 Park City, Utah

• Forum MVP

No more slumming it on tour. Book your chalet early!!  I noticed most lodges are min 3 days when looking at options. 500 foot walk from lodge to venue looks fantastic ;). If anyone is friends with the Kardashian’s, ask them if we could borrow their 10k sq ft chalet to let 30 peeps have an amazing weekend. 

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP

The closest 2 lodges made me do 3 days and we’re fairly reasonable at 260 a night. Those would be fun and would actually be a packed lodge area post show. Unfortunately can’t make it unless we get the kardashian lodge as would have no choice but to come if nothing else to poop on the marble toilet made from old Roman runes. Don’t even get me started on their bidet. It has its own Instagram page and has 1m followers. 

• Forum MVP

My old stomping grounds for at least 8 years.   Can't belive I missed DSO in Salt Lake...to busy being a wanna be scholar.  Would love to get these shows.  See some old college bros.  Teach em how to dance well...to let loose.  I find the area to be very into themselves.   Awesome for the self absorbed....I fit in well....least used to.  Praise those who get these shows.  PC is a awesome place.   With the mass migration out of California and little Hollywood with the new tech valley, the billionaires now pushing out the millionares.....regentrified.  so jealous of you heads that can afford and have the mobility to tour.  I want the music now so much more than ever.   Spent 3 hours at a trampoline park with kids yesterday.  My legs are strong, but spine compressed.   Wonder if they may play SLC?   That would be awesome!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
8 hours ago, GoingBackTo Where.... said:

My old stomping grounds for at least 8 years.   Can't belive I missed DSO in Salt Lake...to busy being a wanna be scholar.  Would love to get these shows.  See some old college bros.  Teach em how to dance well...to let loose.  I find the area to be very into themselves.   Awesome for the self absorbed....I fit in well....least used to.  Praise those who get these shows.  PC is a awesome place.   With the mass migration out of California and little Hollywood with the new tech valley, the billionaires now pushing out the millionares.....regentrified.  so jealous of you heads that can afford and have the mobility to tour.  I want the music now so much more than ever.   Spent 3 hours at a trampoline park with kids yesterday.  My legs are strong, but spine compressed.   Wonder if they may play SLC?   That would be awesome!!!!

Oh, we gotta hit those bro! Book it Dan-O! Let’s drive! 😎😎

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
On 7/5/2021 at 11:10 AM, BillK522 said:

Make it happen Gr8fulpair.

I wanna get in on that.

Praise DSO.

meek drive. We priced tickets from our small airport for only 360 RT. But my moms gonna be at the beach that weekend and no one to leave the little albatross with 😂

• Forum MVP

in 24 hours will know if taking the western trail back to where I belong.  PC is good elevation so not worried about any heat wave even if one is.  Its a dry heat at perfect elevation for a good dance party.  Be good if Scotty played some tunes post show.   If going, hopefull to hit Escalante Staircase. 

Will find place to stay tomo if I get the green light which looks pretty good to date!!!!  

And yes,  Weir and Barlow are correct---the Mormon girls are great---least when I was fit and not balding!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

We in for both nights. Catching the next 4 shows really. Can’t wait. 

6 to 10 weather should be great sunny. Not sure of PC elevation but it is a touch cold here already from like midnight until 5 am. Need a hoodie and such outside. The days have been in the mid 70s. I live at 9000 feet. Denver was hot yesterday. Low 90s. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Looks like the nights will be cool.  More concerned about the air quality.  Thankful Parleys canyon fire got drenched.  No complaints for monsoon moisture.  9000ft--TB-----you should have some good RBC count coming into a higher altitude show.  Jealous.  Nothing more fun than coming down in elevation for high energy music....not sure what 2,000 ft elv does for you but its an extra kick for sure!!!

defintely a hoodie for set break!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
On 8/23/2021 at 8:44 PM, GoingBackTo Where.... said:

Looks like the nights will be cool.  More concerned about the air quality.  Thankful Parleys canyon fire got drenched.  No complaints for monsoon moisture.  9000ft--TB-----you should have some good RBC count coming into a higher altitude show.  Jealous.  Nothing more fun than coming down in elevation for high energy music....not sure what 2,000 ft elv does for you but its an extra kick for sure!!!

defintely a hoodie for set break!!!

they generally say above 8k feet you start feeling the altitude. Venue looks to be around 6500 feet so shouldn’t be an issue. 

SEPTEMBER 19, 1972

ROOSEVELT STADIUM

Bertha 

Greatest Story Ever Told 

Bird Song 

Black Throated Wind 

Big Railroad Blues 

Me and My Uncle 

Sugaree 

Jack Straw 

Tennessee Jed 

Promised Land