Second set closers

Ammagamalin Crew

• Forum MVP

Why do none of you all have GDTFB with any contribution and order of any other songs.   I can not tell you what comes before or after, but I have heard more GDTFB  than not.  Love it when they come out of a slow song into...bn det datta bn det datta...with a Jerry lead in to cement the bands direction!!!    Flipping amazing

The worse but still the best is when they do a around around going into a GDTFB, or some other high energy song.  It makes for dancing to GDTFB a heart attack or stroke away.   Such high power raw energy with no ability to not smile----I am exhausted already knowing I will get at least one in the next couple weekends!!!!

Ashville--->Escalante staircase-->Park City!!!!!!   bn dette da da det da dey dont want to be treated this a way!!!  Going were the water taste like wine!!!  Where nothing else can make me feel so fine----be dancing in PC on top of a silver mine----with some friends who are divine-----its going to be good sweet music!!!  Even for this kook!!!   All I feel is yippy ki yayo---:}!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...