DSO please don’t get political

Gratefullylaxin

• Forum MVP

Dude I won’t quote you so your bad statistics won’t be shown forever. 10% of total population who has received a shot are black. They make up a much smaller portion of the overall population than white people. Black people are about 10% less likely overall to be vaccinated than white people. Around 50% of the black population is vaccinated while around 60% of the white population is fully vaccinated. Not sure why you are trying to pin this on a race of people now?  

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
6 hours ago, 2muchfun said:

Dead and Co spokesperson said Florida shows were cancelled “ due to routing and production logistics”.

Slow tempo and crappy attempt to be apolitical.

If you need affirmation of vax politicization just ask any of your African American friends why as of Sep 21 only 10% have received even 1 dose.

Ain’t because they are republicans. Only white people do that I guess.

Wow 2much----you killed it with the uncomfortable realistic truth that no one in America talks about----but, black lives matter, and its ok to reach under your seat after being pulled over and cops are telling you with guns drawn to stop.   Its also ok not to be vaccinated and claim its due to lack of access.  They are literally bringing vaccines to people.   I am sure its state by state.   Covid is a racist vaccine so lets legitimize that it will effect people disproportionately because of their race and access to medical care. We do not have a surplus of vaccines so the weathly and white have more access.  Wealthy and white also have cars, driving licenses, and the internet to set the appointment up.  I have seen no black churches offer the vaccine for those whishing to partake, as there is a conspiracy these days to keep individuals down based on sex, color, sexual orientation, confused sex orientation, women with blonde hair, women with black hair, etc...  There are so many protected classes of citizens in America except white males---they have their own old boys club and run everything so no need for any protections.  

I could satire your comment for hours.   But, we will let Rude take on that task.   

African Americans vs, Irish, Italian, Russian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Australian, lot of South American, Chinesse, Japanesse, South Korean(Asia)--are a highly protected class that can not be looked at for any type of blame as a community and a culture.   

By pointing out a whole community based on race in America is absolutely racist and hate!!!   The Great Society had nothing to with dissolving a whole communities idea of responsibility and self determination.  

In the USA, only some races can be held accountable while others are excluded, and if that exclusion is discussed reasonably, well....your racist.  Whats worse in this country than to be a racist?  

Which leads me to try to understand why DSO has not played in Compton, CA yet?   I would hate to think DSO as being racist.  Everyone deserves the chance to hear DSO play!!!  Everyone!!!

And for Rude:

Total arrests Percent distribution1 Total arrests Percent distribution1
Race Ethnicity
Offense charged Total White Black or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
Asian Native
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
Total White Black or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
Asian Native
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
Total2 Hispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
Total Hispanic
or
Latino
Not
Hispanic
or Latino
TOTAL 6,816,975 4,729,290 1,815,144 164,852 86,733 20,956 100.0 69.4 26.6 2.4 1.3 0.3 5,896,059 1,126,806 4,769,253 100.0 19.1 80.9
Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter 7,964 3,650 4,078 125 83 28 100.0 45.8 51.2 1.6 1.0 0.4 6,474 1,341 5,133 100.0 20.7 79.3
Rape3 16,599 11,588 4,427 249 276 59 100.0 69.8 26.7 1.5 1.7 0.4 14,172 3,948 10,224 100.0 27.9 72.1
Robbery 56,305 25,143 29,677 635 568 282

The FBI is racist as well.  Stats are racist.  

Rude --African Americans are 13.3 percent of the population.  Where is the equality in the FBI for 2020 stats above?   Everyone got checks, no evictions, yet still imbalanced.  

I really see those Asians as the biggest problem, yet they cant get into the best schools because of quotas.  

Our country and most people are incapable of talking about race, reasons, and roots. 

If you look at the stats above, you can very well see why there is a issue with a certain population not being vaccinated.   Maybe smaller, but not all that is small has huge implications for the larger community. 

I do not mind debate and discussion.   I do not feel the impact of emotional responses as I do my best to be logical, rationale, with some either historical or evidence for my claim.

I am no Vegas, man like that to smart to touch this subject----but I am reasonable.   

If a group of people wish not to be outliers or somehow marginalized----Do what the pilgrims did or work within the system to change--- but do so based on reasonable historical, factual, and tangible features of the argument.   

It sucks when you burn your own neighborhood down and claim it as racist.   It sucks when you have access to care but complain there is no care because you are either to inept, motivated, or skewed in the mind.   

That being said--and this unpopular.   Covid appears to have eliminated the most needy of society.   Ghettos want to run rapid with Covid---less government checks out----Old folks home decimated by New York Cuomo whose own body politic also stood up and clapped for the approval of late term abortions---we love dead babies!!!----  Cant tell a women what to do with a man's baby, don't tell me what to do with my vaccine---and celebrate it!!!   Dems should celebrate African Americans choice to not get vaccinated!!   Its their body, its their right.  

Abortion---what effect could one unborn child do to effect society?  Bobby was adopted---born in a era when abortion was illegal!!!  Wish his mom had a choice?  

Its all complicated----recommend knowing and having a frim grasp of your own social-political-philosophical idea of how you wish the world to be.  what is best for you as a individual and what your actions as a individual is best for your community.   

Cutting myself off this place for at least a week!!  Stressful!!

• Forum MVP
58 minutes ago, 2muchfun said:

I will quote you…cause that was my apolitical point.

you said black people have a 10% vaccination rate. That’s not true. I corrected you as you tried to make some insane point that looked like blacks people are causing the pandemic. 

• Forum MVP
31 minutes ago, Rude said:

you said black people have a 10% vaccination rate. That’s not true. I corrected you as you tried to make some insane point that looked like blacks people are causing the pandemic. 

The Chinese caused the pandemic.

My point was apolitical as Afro Americans, certainly no bastion of Trump supporters,  who apparently you blame for the pandemic,  are a more vax hesitant group than you would expect politically.

Media intentional omission of certain facts are probably just routing and production issues.

• Forum MVP

That site makes the stats deceiving. It’s says 60% of unvaccinated people are white but white people are the majority of of course most unvaccinated are white. And I don’t know why race was brought Into this conversation in the 1st place. 

I never blamed trump supporters for the pandemic. Where the f do you see that????? 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Rude said:

That site makes the stats deceiving. It’s says 60% of unvaccinated people are white but white people are the majority of of course most unvaccinated are white. And I don’t know why race was brought Into this conversation in the 1st place. 

I never blamed trump supporters for the pandemic. Where the f do you see that????? 

I am confused, was it the non Trump supporters who cried science allowing a viable vaccine to not be released before the election?   How many 100,000 s people died because Trump was unable to offer the vaccine till after the election....all based on science.  No politics there!!!!   

For some, Trump tried to save lives while non-trumpers killed many.  Right? 

I am done, promise.  Its to much fun for me.   

And Greg this is where I belong.  I am so antagonistic by way of devils advocate.  Who is right and who is wrong with a equation that can never be equal.   

Its fun to watch debate and stoke flames!!!  

Morning Dew vs. Comic Charlie-----which song would you prefer to hear and why?

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Damn it Greg, never knew I could have my cake and eat it too.  My whole philosophical out look on life has now changed--except for those damn past experiences. 

Props brother G!!  Love that reply and agree full whole heartedly.  What about----Morning Dew---Althea---St. Stephen, Alligator, Desolation Row, High Time, Viola Lee, Cream Puff, Corina, GDTFB, US Blues, Wave that flag, The Wheel, China-Ryder----Wake up little Suzie, ---and so forth.   So many flavors and mixes!!!  

Pause----RED LIGHT----Someone just came home and said they saw a BERTHA T-shirt at Target.   A Bertha sweat shirt at Target.  OMG. 

Her daughters advised her she was gatekeeping by being upset about seeing it, cause how many target goes know they are seeing Bertha and what the bones actually mean. 

This issue is so much bigger than the political, black, white, vaccinated, non vaccinated. 

Its now mass media, Target, the man.....my world and everyone else is now collapsing.   

What do we do?   We live our life, be good to others, and enjoy the poetry orchestrated by the joy and brilliance of sounds bringing all of us from so many different backgrounds, lives and ideologies together.  

This place,,,  never forget the beauty of our differences, the fun of interacting with those differences and getting down and shaking our ass to the music we all agree is the center of a musical world now selling their merchandise to the step up from walmart.   

Much bigger issue than Covid.  I am writing congress. 

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, GoingBackTo Where.... said:

Damn it Greg, never knew I could have my cake and eat it too.  My whole philosophical out look on life has now changed--except for those damn past experiences. 

Props brother G!!  Love that reply and agree full whole heartedly.  What about----Morning Dew---Althea---St. Stephen, Alligator, Desolation Row, High Time, Viola Lee, Cream Puff, Corina, GDTFB, US Blues, Wave that flag, The Wheel, China-Ryder----Wake up little Suzie, ---and so forth.   So many flavors and mixes!!!  

Pause----RED LIGHT----Someone just came home and said they saw a BERTHA T-shirt at Target.   A Bertha sweat shirt at Target.  OMG. 

Her daughters advised her she was gatekeeping by being upset about seeing it, cause how many target goes know they are seeing Bertha and what the bones actually mean. 

This issue is so much bigger than the political, black, white, vaccinated, non vaccinated. 

Its now mass media, Target, the man.....my world and everyone else is now collapsing.   

What do we do?   We live our life, be good to others, and enjoy the poetry orchestrated by the joy and brilliance of sounds bringing all of us from so many different backgrounds, lives and ideologies together.  

This place,,,  never forget the beauty of our differences, the fun of interacting with those differences and getting down and shaking our ass to the music we all agree is the center of a musical world now selling their merchandise to the step up from walmart.   

Much bigger issue than Covid.  I am writing congress. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg1pSRTuedunNRZOThpwF

• Like (+1) 1

The Dead campaigned for Barack Obama and they ultimately played his inauguration ball.  I have photos if you need proof.  Republicans have, over the past few years, become openly fascist and violent.  Now they are calling for civil war.  They are also openly starting a war on women's reproductive rights and freedoms.  The Roe v. Wade arguments are clear.  If you are a Dead Head you have no business leaning into republican doctrine.  The republican party, as it is, is a cult.  If you still believe that Donald Trump somehow needs your support, then please, the Nickleback support groups will welcome you, maybe.  

• Forum MVP

The recent political climate is quite mind blowing if you ask me. Trump is not a leader. Trump is not a politician. Trump is not a lawmaker. Trump is mentally ill. Trump needs attention to fill a void inside himself. He got into politics, ran for president to get attention. He behaved as president in a way that brought attention to himself. That is all that was accomplished. He has damn near half of the country swearing by him and he is just a broken individual that is just fucking around. 
…. I could not caution all, but I still might warn a few. Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. 

• Like (+1) 4

• Forum MVP
9 hours ago, sandflea said:

The Dead campaigned for Barack Obama and they ultimately played his inauguration ball.  I have photos if you need proof.  Republicans have, over the past few years, become openly fascist and violent.  Now they are calling for civil war.  They are also openly starting a war on women's reproductive rights and freedoms.  The Roe v. Wade arguments are clear.  If you are a Dead Head you have no business leaning into republican doctrine.  The republican party, as it is, is a cult.  If you still believe that Donald Trump somehow needs your support, then please, the Nickleback support groups will welcome you, maybe.  

Yea, it was all those republicans that took over a city block in the northwest and rioted destroying businesses that just got hit by Covid.  But Insurance will pay for it....no Riot clauses in policies made sure all those upset republicans who destroyed cities for weeks while we were on lockdown over a guy who was passing fake bills forced so many family businesses to go under.    Yea----the conservatives are definitely the violent bunch---destroying and looting all under the guise of political action.   Thanks for telling me Nickelback will take me in!!!   Presumptuous ill worded and with no flavor of real thought!!!  

How do women get pregnant?   Do men have reproductive rights?  Or women a special class of citizen?   All things being equal----

-----clear for you is precedence in Roe vs. Wade.  Any more historically clear precedence? Ever hear of Dread Scott v Sandford.  That too was clear----right?  

Change is the only constant-----I personally am stocking up on metal coat hangers and moving down to Texas to make some money and a difference for women's reproductive rights!!!! 

What is the point of a Constitutional Republic?   Why should all states not be the same with the same laws?   We understand the importance of the Federalist Papers, and it did win over, but the point of our Republic is to have each of the 50 states to have some autonomy to make laws based on the constituency of the state.  Why not let Texas or Florida try their experiment.  If it works, others states can learn and grow.  If their experiment fails, it does not take the other 48 states with them.  If these states laws work, then other states can learn from their successes and/or their failures.  

I personally believe Trump was a wonderful experiment.  It showed Washington that a lot of people in this country are tired of their establishment BS, and if they don't tighten up, the country will bring in outsiders to jumble things up.   Trump vs Carter....LBJ was extremely racist, yet hailed as some Civil Rights Activist. 

LBJ was smart enough to be racist and to institute programs that would keep some races dependent on the government by removing the father from the family.  

Sandflea---political discourse is great, but to say because I listen and love this music I have no business leaning to a certain parties doctrine is what I call Leftist Fascism that is much more prominent than what we see on the right side of the spectrum.   True enlightenment is to look at all sides of the body politic and derive from that core values.   Why do we have to be on one side or the other.  You sound like GWB---your either with us or against us.  That is elitist, dogmatic, and hampers true political thought and growth.  

I would share dance space with both Anne Coulter and Berny Sanders.  That way, I could knock up Anne while Berny watches---Afterwards Berny can take care of the pregnancy!!   

Bob and Rob's abortion clinic.  You make em, we scrape em.  Never had a fetus beat us!!!!

All so silly, when is DSO playing the East again?   We all know politicians throw stones and the kids just want to shake their bones!!  

Our two party system is becoming outdated and polarizing our country to the point civil war may be.   AOC needs to start the green party while Rand Paul should initiate a libertarian party.   At least it gives us all more choices than just either or of the current two evils.   

Sandflea, forgive me if my words come of harsh.  They are not to be personal...its just tough for a free thinking person like myself to read that I have no business poking my nose around different types of political thought.  That is personal, dictatorial, and a path to mental slavery.  Not acceptable in a free thinking world and very hard for me to handle!!!  

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
23 minutes ago, GoingBackTo Where.... said:

Yea, it was all those republicans that took over a city block in the northwest and rioted destroying businesses that just got hit by Covid.  But Insurance will pay for it....no Riot clauses in policies made sure all those upset republicans who destroyed cities for weeks while we were on lockdown over a guy who was passing fake bills forced so many family businesses to go under.    Yea----the conservatives are definitely the violent bunch---destroying and looting all under the guise of political action.   Thanks for telling me Nickelback will take me in!!!   Presumptuous ill worded and with no flavor of real thought!!!  

How do women get pregnant?   Do men have reproductive rights?  Or women a special class of citizen?   All things being equal----

-----clear for you is precedence in Roe vs. Wade.  Any more historically clear precedence? Ever hear of Dread Scott v Sandford.  That too was clear----right?  

Change is the only constant-----I personally am stocking up on metal coat hangers and moving down to Texas to make some money and a difference for women's reproductive rights!!!! 

What is the point of a Constitutional Republic?   Why should all states not be the same with the same laws?   We understand the importance of the Federalist Papers, and it did win over, but the point of our Republic is to have each of the 50 states to have some autonomy to make laws based on the constituency of the state.  Why not let Texas or Florida try their experiment.  If it works, others states can learn and grow.  If their experiment fails, it does not take the other 48 states with them.  If these states laws work, then other states can learn from their successes and/or their failures.  

I personally believe Trump was a wonderful experiment.  It showed Washington that a lot of people in this country are tired of their establishment BS, and if they don't tighten up, the country will bring in outsiders to jumble things up.   Trump vs Carter....LBJ was extremely racist, yet hailed as some Civil Rights Activist. 

LBJ was smart enough to be racist and to institute programs that would keep some races dependent on the government by removing the father from the family.  

Sandflea---political discourse is great, but to say because I listen and love this music I have no business leaning to a certain parties doctrine is what I call Leftist Fascism that is much more prominent than what we see on the right side of the spectrum.   True enlightenment is to look at all sides of the body politic and derive from that core values.   Why do we have to be on one side or the other.  You sound like GWB---your either with us or against us.  That is elitist, dogmatic, and hampers true political thought and growth.  

I would share dance space with both Anne Coulter and Berny Sanders.  That way, I could knock up Anne while Berny watches---Afterwards Berny can take care of the pregnancy!!   

Bob and Rob's abortion clinic.  You make em, we scrape em.  Never had a fetus beat us!!!!

All so silly, when is DSO playing the East again?   We all know politicians throw stones and the kids just want to shake their bones!!  

Our two party system is becoming outdated and polarizing our country to the point civil war may be.   AOC needs to start the green party while Rand Paul should initiate a libertarian party.   At least it gives us all more choices than just either or of the current two evils.   

Sandflea, forgive me if my words come of harsh.  They are not to be personal...its just tough for a free thinking person like myself to read that I have no business poking my nose around different types of political thought.  That is personal, dictatorial, and a path to mental slavery.  Not acceptable in a free thinking world and very hard for me to handle!!!  

The Trump years were educating … he brought everything out into the open, shocked at what I saw and what I learned, we will survive.

• Forum MVP
10 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

The recent political climate is quite mind blowing if you ask me. Trump is not a leader. Trump is not a politician. Trump is not a lawmaker. Trump is mentally ill. Trump needs attention to fill a void inside himself. He got into politics, ran for president to get attention. He behaved as president in a way that brought attention to himself. That is all that was accomplished. He has damn near half of the country swearing by him and he is just a broken individual that is just fucking around. 
…. I could not caution all, but I still might warn a few. Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. 

Please describe current “ leader” equally objectively…certainly a politician, past racist, suffers mental incapacity, needs void of deceased family members filled, known to plagiarize, helps son sell art for more than Jerry’s guitars, half of the people voted for this old demented fool.

Cant talk to you without talking to me, we’re guilty of the same old things.

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP

When voting for a leader, always consider first if this guy or gal is good for your family life, and second, is he or she good for the country, most likely if they are good for the first they’re good for the second, don’t matter the party. I was registered to each at one time or another and now independent.

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
16 minutes ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Ha!, true. That’s the problem with this conversation. It’s cyclical, never ending and nothing gets accomplished. Politics as usual. 
…I can’t figure out, it’s the end or the beginning….

Yep…like tic tac toe…ain’t no winner in this game

• Like (+1) 1