Sunday Drive With Bertha ❤️

comesatime

• Forum MVP
12 hours ago, comesatime said:

proper. Jerry band is my Sunday morning too!! Well it used to be pre baby at least. I just played my 1st dead show in a week last night. Used to be 2 a day while I worked. I play the freaking hot dog song from Mickey Mouse more than dead now. He used to get happy when I played Bertha. Now it takes the hot dog song. Evidently they might be giants are now big children song writers. No more Istanbul or Constantinople. I think they prob make more from the Mickey Mouse theme song and aging bands gotta make a living especially when top 40 is all hip hop now. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tom Banjo said:

I'm watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse right now or at least trying to sleep while Delilah watches.

That one’s been out of the rotation over here for a while, hopefully it stays there. The new Octonauts episodes have been getting heavy air time😃

• Forum MVP

I had Captain Kangaroo…Was able to enjoy Pee week’s Playhouse ( along with all his movies) with my daughter.

When I was sub teaching I would play the theme songs from the three to gauge high schoolers response:

To Captain Kangaroo…..”where’s the color?”

To Pee Wee….”that’s creepy”

To Barney….they stood up and sang in unison “I love you, you love me…”

obviously an entire generation raised by a purple dinosaur 

• Forum MVP

At 9 months he isn’t interested in tv and don’t want him to be, but getting a 1 minute reprieve once a day is gold. It was strange to realize they might be giants who had an album my buddy played all summer long at his pool in the summer of 92 now does the music for Mickey Mouse clubhouse. But if you listen to birdhouse in your soul you realize these guys are a few lyrics away from kids music lol. Dso needs to set a meet with Disney and start making kids songs. Forget tour money. Get those royalties. Goofy don’t you come around here anymore. Well GD would likely sue if you just changed dead lyrics. Babies love psychsdelic shit so go weird. 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, chuckvegas said:

Now it's time to say goodbye, to all our company
M-I-C, See you real soon!
K-E-Y, Why? Because we like you!
M - O - U - S - E

CB90B502-A23F-4665-A0B6-8FD8FE6FD0DB.jpeg

Mostly caught reruns of Mickey Mouse Club in the early 70s....loved those Hardy Boys serials!