New Speedway>

St.  Stephen>

Drumz >

Mr.  Fantasy

Believe it or not

Stephen>

Tangled up in blue

E. Dew

I'm beat,  great show. Smoking Hard to Handle,  been a while for me on that one. Work in 5 hours with a smile I'm sure

• Like (+1) 5
  • Forum MVP
6 hours ago, John A said:

Tangled up in Dew!  Believe It Or Not in the "pre-St. Stephen Reprise ballad slot" is an awesome twist.

Also cool to see both Hard to Handle and Box of Rain after the presumably (or at least very possibly) set ending Let It Grow

Yeah, thought the let it grow was going to be the set closer, what a nice surprise. It's a close the office door and turn on the tunes kind of morning.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
4 minutes ago, Tea said:

The Tangled up in Dew was just fabulous!  Very thankful for the .Nugs stream - crystal clear!  I was recently lamenting the limited DSO live stream opportunities and was very happy to see this to come up.  Really fun show!

Yeah, great finish. didn't realize about nugs until i saw the video equipment. Place was packed because they didn't open the balcony for us regular  folk but I was able to maneuver into a good spot by the soundboard for the 2nd set.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Isn’t that the second recent Believe It or Not ? Kind of a big deal. 

They've actually done it ~15 times since Jeff came on board but it recently came back after being gone for a few years

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Thoroughly appreciated that stream,,Thanks again Tea, for the tip-off about that a few days back.

Fantastic show,,tore it up dancing all of second set in the living room,,

Noting there was a pretty clear Tomorrow Never Knows (?) instrumental jam coming out of space after drums before the drop into Mr Fantasy. Thought we might get dosed with Hey Jude after that but clearly they had a lot of other material to get chomping on…

huge thanks for that stream!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
51 minutes ago, Island Bro said:

Noting there was a pretty clear Tomorrow Never Knows (?) instrumental jam coming out of space after drums before the drop into Mr Fantasy. Thought we might get dosed with Hey Jude after that but clearly they had a lot of other material to get chomping on…

huge thanks for that stream!

Had the same observation - clear as day

• Like (+1) 2