24/2/10 @ Roseland Theatre, Portland, OR

Tea

• Forum MVP

***Sold Out***

Original Recipe (list unconfirmed)

Good Times Blues > Might as Well, Feel Like a Stranger, Dire Wolf, Never Trust a Woman, Lazy River Road, Pride of Cucamonga > Truckin' > Pride of Cucamonga > Jack Straw

Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Franklins Tower*, Low Spark of High Heeled Boys* > Not Fade Away* > Drums > Space > Corrina > I Know You Rider > Morning Dew > Not Fade Away

E: I’ll take a Letter, Maria

* w/Warren Haynes

Ooooo-La-La ❤️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Incredible tour end…

I wish there were words to describe…

Such a special night

The vibe heading into Franklins was already so high and then when Warren and Danny stepped on stage it just got crazy and rest of show was just nuts 

Ive seen some kickass Low Sparks but this was other level with those dudes in attendance…

Gotta be the most haunting and intense Dew I’ve ever experienced…

I was so curious how they play Take a Letter Maria and they’ve already taken great ownership of that tune and fully rocked it out…they had us so in their hands by the end of second set that it was a perfect time to lay it on us…very fun way to end a show…

Our cups overfloweth out in PNW thanks to Jehovah’s favorite choir making it up this way and dishing out the goods…so grateful.

And now our favorite Band beyond Description gets to take the momentum of all these sell outs and bust a move at the Greek Theater…hell yes 

• Like (+1) 1