Rumor: Karan To Join Dso For Summer And Beyond

ststeven123

• Forum MVP

I think the rumor mill is offering up all sorts of speculative drivel that doesn't really need to be discussed on these boards. Stu is playing in April. I don't know how anyone would have an opinion on Stu with DSO until it takes place, but okay. Karan has not been announced to play with DSO at all and as far as I know, Karan can't sing Jerry's vocals.

• Forum MVP
I think the rumor mill is offering up all sorts of speculative drivel that doesn't really need to be discussed on these boards. Stu is playing in April. I don't know how anyone would have an opinion on Stu with DSO until it takes place, but okay. Karan has not been announced to play with DSO at all and as far as I know, Karan can't sing Jerry's vocals.

I think I recall a number of people telling me that he has a good voice but that it was Bobby's show...I might have made that up. :P

John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen! And when we find a cure for cancer, we're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? You ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15 million times. That's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes and Lee Marvin and Sam Peckinpah and a case of whisky and drive down to Texas...

• Advisory Board

What he said

• Forum MVP

I heard that Donna has known how to play guitar for years and she taken vocal lessons from Jerry for years. She has been in the wings for a long time now she is ready to jump on into DSO and take the lead guitar spot.

All the rumors are just stupid.

The only thing I care about is DSO is still kickin out music for a long long time. They could (and have the right to) change lead guitar players every tour till they find what works for everyone. I trust them to always put their best foot first. So I'm gonna enjoy the ride and not add fuel to the silly rumors.

DSO ROCKS !!!!

• Forum MVP

"John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen! And when we find a cure for cancer, we're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? You ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15 million times. That's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes and Lee Marvin and Sam Peckinpah and a case of whisky and drive down to Texas..."

Fuckin' A

Guest deadheadmike
While im sure this is some goofy rumor....

Mark Karan is a stand up guy who does not suck at his craft.....

your way to serious about stuff , Muddy ... icon_mk.gif

Guest jazz-man

Thanks for going out of your way to stop a rumor and a bad one at that, Rob. Above and beyond the call of duty. Now please address the question about Chet Atkins because I'd fly cross-country to see that (except for that little "he's dead" thingy). Or adding Vassar Clements for the acoustic sets, that'd rock! If he weren't dead too. But they were both giants while in this world.

Archived