Summer Tour

gr8fulauditors

• Forum VIP

The Brooklyn Venue is the Minor League Baseball Park, the old Keyspan Park now renamed. It holds over 10,000 for a show mostly on the field. It is right in Coney Island, great subway acess easy from the city. You got Nathans Dogs next door and the Legendary Cyclone wooden coaster there also. I was there working for Phish's two night run a few years ago, its not bad they bring in a big Production. Dr.V.

Greek, Frost, Eel River, Cuthbert (Eugene), Portland, Seattle Center, LA, what's that place Bobby likes in Thousand Oaks?, maybe where High Sierra is?...there are definitely a few possibilities...a few, multi day venues..."the good Lord willing"...

Guest crazy digits

Same places they are currently playing or just hit. Do they realize there is a whole lot of country between the coasts?

Mainly it has to do with what they know at this point. These first couple tours will help gauge the amount of fans that will come and the money they can expect to earn. After that it will help them determine what they can pull off in the midwest and west. The East is a place they know they can make money at this point. Plus, if you believe in controversy, DSO happens to be close by at the same time....which I believe is no mistake... Furthur just doesn't realize, with JK or not, DSO WILL continue on as strong as ever...just my thoughts.

• Forum MVP
DSO WILL continue on as strong as ever

Ain't it the truth? That train is rollin full steam ahead. I wish the best for both bands. JK gets to play with his heroes (in bigger venues and probably bigger paychecks) and DSO continues to make the music that we all know and love... heck, I think they might just be better off without JK considering the roads that Mattson has taken them down (talk about high caliber GD music). Very exciting period and i'm very happy and positive about the whole thing.

Same places they are currently playing or just hit. Do they realize there is a whole lot of country between the coasts?

I don't even whine about Michigan anymore. So I will right now. DSO or Furthur??? Michigan has no heads? Yea there was rothbury last year but that was on the other side of the state. The shortest drive for me in 5 years was Cleveland. I did miss DSO Toledo 1 or 2 years ago. DSO hasn't been to Michigan in 5 years!!!!!!!

On the other hand I have an excuse to travel. I sure wouldn't mind a local show though.

Archived