Happy Birthday Herdygerdy

Taper Ron

• Advisory Board

happy birthday, herd. have fun today and try not to get into TOO much trouble. a marginal amount of trouble is cool, though. i mean it IS your birthday...

love you, you old(er) pervert.

xob

Happy 3/9 you.... well, I'm not going to repeat your text here, donkey - you'll make the varsity squad soon enough, puss ~ i meant pup, yeah, that's it..... my phone broke for my birthday, yay - but I've remedied the issue with some post-work beers and am over it, cheers. Coming to SD? we can celebrate our birthday there bro...

• Advisory Board

Happy 3/9 you.... well, I'm not going to repeat your text here, donkey - you'll make the varsity squad soon enough, puss ~ i meant pup, yeah, that's it..... my phone broke for my birthday, yay - but I've remedied the issue with some post-work beers and am over it, cheers. Coming to SD? we can celebrate our birthday there bro...

I WILL be in SD!!! Can't wait to see ya you ugly bastard!! :) Call me ASAP... need to talk to you about your A100 in Seattle.... if it's still there...

if i were you, i'd be running to wal mart!!!

wal_mart_cake_donkey_cocks.jpg

How did Walmart know I wanted my cock sucked for my birthday??? Better get there before they close...

Archived